How to approach a girl in Church?
Dating / 9:26 PM - Sunday November 21, 2010

How to approach a girl in Church?

Okay, for the past few weeks, I noticed this cute and really gorgeous chick all by herself. She has killer smile and walks with confidence. She noticed me looking at her before when she turned around to say "peace be with you" in a Catholic Mass. I couldn't approach her, as I thought she noticed that I was going to talk to her, so she left quick...(at least that's how my pessimistic mind tells me). I left it at that and didn't pursue.

Two weeks later today, She was at the last pew and I was just standing all throughout the service as I came in late. She noticed me and she occassionally would check on me by the corner of her eye, if I am checking her out. I tried to put my focus on the priest and when she passed by me for commmunion, I was kneeling; same thing happened when she came back to her chair (I was looking down praying).

Towards the end of the mass, I noticed her looking from the corner of her eye if I was leaving; I decided to leave as I thought she was waiting for me to leave first so she can leave; i didn't want to scare her.

I went the door closer to me (the door closer to her was on my left; I took the door on my right, but I got stuck when I bumped into my usher friend. I was surprised to see this girl of my interest passed right in front of me to see and took the farthest door to my right; she could have taken the left door and be gone since it was closer to her. She took the right door right in front of me and she looked at me; she didn't smile but so do I as I was surprised to see her go that way - I was thinking she would flee and take the left door.

I also noticed that while walking to her car, she looked from the corner of her eye, as if to see if I was following. She walked normally, not fast (though she normally walk faster than a regular person, but she didn't appear in a hurry).

I didn't get a chance to approach her as I was hesitant plus my usher friend was talking to me.

QUESTIONS:
I really want to meet this girl. I want to do it next sunday when or if, I see her again. Please let me know what the best approach is.

1.) What would be the best approach to talk to her after Church?

2.) Should I ask for her number then?

3.) Should I ask her for coffee or lunch then or schedule for future event?

4.) Should I give my contact info card and not ask for her number instead?

I have ideas but i would like to get your feedback especially from ladies. I appreciate all the help and advance happy thanksgiving to you all!

Thanks!

- Asked by A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

I got a better idea: go approach her before the service starts, say that you've noticed her at the previous services and you just wanted to introduce yourself. I think she wants you to approach her, or she wants to approach you, but is too afraid to do so. If you get a good vibe from the intro, then maybe ask her if she's free to get a cup of coffee after the service, and get to know each other better. If she says no thank you, then just say okay and that hopefully you'll see her at Mass/church next weekend.

How tHE HEll CAN YOU BE A LIFE of the party if at your agE yoU CANT ApproacH A gIRl.?
What is the world coming to.
Would you like one of us oldies to take your hand.?