Why do random girls stare or glance at me?
Dating / 6:57 PM - Saturday November 20, 2010

I've started to notice that girls seem to stare or slyly glance at me in public places. I usually catch at least one girl doing it on a daily basis and today I noticed 4. If I look in their direction they either quickly look away or make eye contact and smile at me. Some girls also seem intimidated by me for no apparent reason.

You are either very good looking are look like a throw back to cro-magnum man.

- Response by joybird, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

It's simple - you are gorgeous! You ooze sexiness. Birds sing when you approach, and everything smells like baking apple pie after you walk through a room. Your eyes light up the night and your smile is a signpost saying, "good stuff here."
Boy, some men can't take a hint!

- Response by monana, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 56-65, Who Cares?

If you are trying to suggest that you are that "fine" a young man that you've noticed women observing you on the sly, you know why they're observing you outright--because they either want a piece of your action are admiring an attractive man, and some are confident enough in themselves to smile and hold your gaze in proof of both.

So, tip you hat to them, smile back, keep walking and take action and approach only after you look back and find that one has slyly followed you everywhere you've gone from a safe distance!

- Response by thedaimler2006, An Alternative Girl, Female, 56-65, Atlanta, Self-Employed

maybe cuz your face is missing..that would look a little weird!

- Response by A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

It's true though you don't like the truth; your fly is wide open......

- Response by cocoon, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, New York, Alternative Medicine

hmmm , perhpas your fly is down,
or
pehaps they see you as interesting
why do you ask?