Why do I sniff worn womens panties?
Sex & Intimacy / 8:08 AM - Saturday November 20, 2010

Why do I sniff worn womens panties?

When I was a teenager I saw my friends moms panties lying in the wash basket in their home and I stole them to sniff and masturbate to, I did this from 13 y/o to about 16 y/o. I didn't always steal them I used to return them where I found them, I did it also with his sisters panties too.

Through my teens I stole them from a girls gym bag from school. I did it with one of my brothers girlfriends panties, and once with a older neighbour when she asked me in to help set up her new TV. I also did it when on vactation in Europe and 2 Welsh girls asked if they could leave their luggage in our appartment as their flight was later in the day and they had to checked out, I went in their luggage through their panties and masturbated and put them back when I had finished.

For the last 10 years I've been doing it with my best friends wives panties, used and worn, then I put them back, I get off in her walking around in panties I'd had wrapped around me...this is the same guy who's mom and sister I did it to and I feel so bad to do this to my friend who is like a brother to me. It has nothing to do with him to why I do it, it's only I'm in the opportunity to do it, I would do it with any womens who I considered attractive.

For some reason I have no interest in sniffing my gf's panties, any of them since i was a teenager to now. But if its someone that I haven't been with I get this urge and desire to do it, I can control myself but I don't, I want to do it.

When I'm not fired up about it I do wish I never did it, and wonder why do I get off on this, and why don't I respect their privacy and trust. I think if I knew the why then I'd be able to stop doing it.

Please help if you have any understanding on this, thanks.

- Asked by Male, Who Cares?

My sister wanted to lose weight and taped a picture of a pig on the refrigerator door..it worked.

Maybe you could get some of those big 'grandma panties' and tape them to the refrigerator...

I can understand WHY you want to do it.
it is an exciting rush to do something you aren't supposed to and being a man, you like the smell of a woman. the fact of WHY you want to do it is normal. but it is just creepy to steal women's panties like that. how would these women react if they found you stealing their panties. they would think you want them and not just the panties. and you look like a pervert that can't control himself.

you don't want to do this with your girlfriends panties because you actually get to be with her and it is not as exciting. but since you have a girlfriend, you should not be bringing these panties home for her to find. she will think you are cheating or that you are a pervert for stealing these.

try to stop doing this and maybe divert your attention to your girlfriend and have her fill this sexual desire. she is there for you anyways...you are supposed to enjoy eachother, not some other people's panties.

imagine how you would feel if you found her masturbating to your best friends boxer shorts?

- Response by fondacox, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45

Hahahaha, everytime I feel like I want to feel extra intelligent, I read the answers to some types of questions in here, and other blogs.
I seriously doubt the viability of many people's educations and upbringing from this question.
Most simply stated, something that is a deeply rooted biological issue....an attractant like scent, evading our tiny little brains as to why this guy, who has simply become fixated on it, is telling us he has a problem.
And THAT is the issue, fixation. Women, when no one is looking, have been caught smelling men's shirt after the have been worn...and, they often admit they like to wear them, for the smell of "their guy"....but that is nthe body's area which produces the smell WOMEN are most attracted to biologically. To use a cliche...there smells, containing both pheromones and hormones are supposed to do this to us.
As an acceptable social norm, it is a problem more so with crotches than armpits.
Place this scenario into modern day culture, which is full of the mind numbing Victorian ethic, and you have a pervert.
But, like almost everything else....there is a dual standard.
Manufactures and the consumer public, like to enhance body scents, make women's panties look attractive, and keep the mindset of the forbidden fruit going on and on in the interest of one, money, but also as yet another mother nature issue......this time, as a species.....as a species, it seems we have developed LOTS of ways to promote the chemical reactions caused by visual, tacticle, and in this case, olfactory stimulation.
This is completely a privacy violation and cultural issue. In nature, it is no crime to crave scents of the opposite sex.
So, ya, we live with other people in a society which says it's wrong, so, it's wrong.
Deal with your fixation, that's what's bronken, not your basic attraction to a scent....the first step to a cure, is understanding what you have to cure.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Philadelphia, Self-Employed

Actually, this is a normal DESIRE.....solved in a bit of an unusual manner.

EVERY MALE loves the scent of a woman....and every female loves the scent of a male. It's the pheromones we are getting the signals from. Most let the normal aromas solve their desire.....and the smell of a woman's sexual scents....IS NORMAL.....but most do not usually grab a pair of worn panties to get their boost.........or at least don't admit it.

Just try to switch you desire to your gf...and not always choose another non-consenting female. You can get in a lot of trouble if caught with another....NONE if done only with YOUR WOMAN !!!

ITS NOT PERVERTED...just a bit unusual.

- Response by nuttyprofessor, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Transportation

If I knew the true answer, I would be getting paid 100 an hour....

but seriously, budd,....I think you know the answer, right?

- Response by nysbikergirl, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

I just love when a guy takes my panties off and sniffs and licks them befor we have sex

The day you find one with some hershey alley streaks ...it will be the start of your cure.

Its probably the pheromones. Bodies excrete psychoactive sexual chemicals that can cause sexual response even just a few molecules.

Don't feel bad, it's normal to be attracted to the scent of a woman. Don't steal though, that's wrong. If you need a pair, you can buy some of mine... ;) my screen name + at + ymail

- Response by madokamagica, A Life of the Party, Female, 26-28

If you want to stop then go to a therapist.They can help you understand this behavior.

You need help. There are two options I can think of.

1) Go to a therapist or psychologist.
2) Turn to God. Confess your sins to Christ, ask for his forgiveness, and ask Him to help you do better.

Either way, don't be ashamed. In the Bible it says that all have sinned, which basically means we are all messed up people. Some people drink too much, some people have problems with gambling or sex or eating too much or they have a bad temper and yell at their kids. Your problem, while weird and disturbing, is probably less harmful to society than many others.

The important thing is that you know you're messing up and you want to change. That is the first step. Now you can ask for the help you need to make the change happen. Have faith that if you want to change this bad habit, with help, you can do it.

- Response by curvysmartgirl, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Dallas, Artist / Musician / Writer

So you are saying that you get the STRONGEST urge when it is pertaining to the guy's female family members?
And that once you have entered your female g/f's body, you have absolutely NO urge to sniff her panties?
Do you feel that your g/f is tainted once you have entered her area of pleasure, and NO longer desirable?
Too many realms of could be...
Seek profession help for this, get to the root of the 'Why' you get aroused from your friend's female relative's panties, perhaps there is a connect to HIM that increases your Need to do it.