How do you know if a guy is really into u?
Dating / 3:13 PM - Friday November 19, 2010

I have a guy friend and we don't speak 2 often but when we do its cool ...playing around...cracking jokes etc.. Recently he came to my house and gave me his watch to wear. Does that means he's into me ? Cause now that I'm wearin it everybody was asking me whose watch is it? Lol ....he always liked me but idk.... This is a random question...lol

- Asked by lovehimnot, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

It does sound as if he likes you and that there is some interest there. A man who is truly interested in you: will call you, and calls often. He doesn't just text. He pays attention to you. He tries to get to know YOU. He asks you questions about you. He shares information about himself. He spends time with you. He treats you with respect. He takes you out on dates. He doesn't act disrespectfully towards you. He doesn't try to rush you into sex. These are all signs that a man is really into you.

- Response by iamboo2, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Charlotte, Therapist

For the most part guys don't seek out alot of women to have as just friends so if he has made his way into your life then there is a decent chance that he views u as a potential partner. Him giving u his watch to wear could very well be a sign that he is trying to win your affection tho u didn't say how exactly this came about.

- Response by aron77, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Kansas City, Celebrity

It would appear he likes you. Men don't waste much time on women who they aren't interested in much less give them their watch to wear.

- Response by momof4, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Administrative

He's into you. Ask him out.

- Response by jophus, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Artist / Musician / Writer

It seems like he definitely has some interest. Unless he's one of those guys that has tons of girl friends I don't see why he'd bother talking to you so much. The fact that he does bother to talk to you and its not just texting or online or something like that, and that he gave you his watch to wear show he's interested!

- Response by imlivingthedream, A Career Woman, Female, 26-28, Financial / Banking

you never know until you ask. for guys, getting the question of whether you like a girl is no big deal. if you ask him, he'll give you a straight up answer and not think twice about it.

- Response by A Creative, Male, 29-35, Vancouver, Technical

He's friendly. You could always try to take it to another level and see if he 'bites'.

- Response by lovesblind, A Creative, Female, 36-45, New York, Managerial