My "friend" was the "housekeeper" for a wealthy man. They started to have sex when she worked.
Sex & Intimacy / 4:18 PM - Friday November 12, 2010

It became routine, and now she's pregnant. She thinks that the man will be responsible for some kind of child support. I think she's like a hooker and she's nuts.

I say friend, but throughout this I think she's awful and stupid. I don't have the courage to say that to her face. So I vent here. I am livid!

I did say that the man is in no way responsible for any kind of monetary contribution. He's no angel either, but it's her problem now.
Am I right??

Update: November 12, 2010.
If she was a good parent I'd be overjoyed. She shared that she's been so lazy her then 4yr old tried to make his own meal because she wouldn't get off the couch and the little guy was starving. She's a sh*t for brains mother. I only befriended her because she was crying in the parking lot one day at our school. I got sukt into her self-made drama hell!

Update: November 12, 2010.
She has had sex w/other men apparently. If it's a poor man's child she will abort. If it's the wealthy guy's, she will keep it. She wants to know if she can do dna at 6wks! I will be honest too in that she's a "party girl" and already has a child that she can't care for properly. It makes me mad because she's basically a calculating and unfit mother!

- Asked by A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45

It takes two to tango. She knew what she was getting into before it happened. No mercy here!

- Response by masterbody1, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55

Uh, no you're not right. She didn't get pregnant by herself... that was a joint effort just like raising the child should be a joint effort. He will, in fact, be responsible for paying child support if/when it is determined that he is the child's father.

What the hell are you so "livid" about? Did she ask YOU for child support or something? Get over it and let her live her life.

No, you are incorrect.

If he is proven to be the father through DNA, he will be stuck for 18 years of child support for the kid.

As a nurse who works in a hospital and sees this come up (DNA) occasionally, you may want to tell her that no Doctor or laboratory will do DNA testing until the baby is born. That is standard. Even when it is court ordered, it is done AFTER the baby is born.

So if she thinks she can get someone to do it while the baby is in utero, she is out of luck. They do a mouth swab on the baby and prospective father(s). They do not do blood DNA, if that is what she is thinking....

It is sad that her only possible reason for keeping the baby is a check, except that there is also the chance that the father may win sole custody, so that also can backfire on her.

Share these ideas with her. I have seen plenty of men win custody simply because the woman was calculating a support check and not interested in being a Mother.

She needs to grow up, and unfortunately the kids will be the victims here.

The only possible resolution may be for the possible Father to be informed of her pregnancy. Then he can decide if he wants to go after custody if the baby turns out to be his after it is born.

If she is truly an unfit Mother, you can always have child protective services to do a home visit and see how the child and Mom are living and their interaction. At least the poor toddler needs to be taken care of, even if it is not by her (if she is truly a bad Mom).

When my wife started college she started to clean the condo of a wealthy man in his 30s. For two months she went over twice a week to clean his place, then he asked her to wear an outfit he picked out, a "sexy maid" outfit. A week later she stopped cleaning his house because she would show up in the maid outfit and spend the next two hours having sex with him, and then she started "working" 3 times a week being paid her maid salary for 3 days but spending all the time having sex with him.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

You come across to me as jealous in a way that wuggests that you might think she will be taken care of for the rest of her life, ot at least until the child is an adult.

- Response by buffer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Retired

If she wasn't your choice of befriended AND her problem doesn't effect you then why the fuck that you *vent* here for?

Everyone knows that by law the father has to pay for child support, ask Maury "who is the father" he will show you how!!

I would mind my own business and let karma follows whoever ask for it!

- Response by azianchemistry, A Player, Female, 46-55, San Francisco, Who Cares?

Of course he'll be responsible to pay her child support. She needs to get an attorney familiar with family law.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45

WRONG.He will have to pay for support and she will no longer work there.Being that he is rich it should be a healthy check.

No, you're not right! She acted like an idiot, but that doesn't mean she got pregnant by herself. That baby is 1/2 HIS, and so should its financial support be 1/2 HIS.

If she lives in the US, she will WIN if she takes that man to court for child support.

They are both responsible for this so in that regard you are wrong. You are right that it was a dumb thing for her to do and my guess is she planned it because he's wealthy and that's a meal ticket for her. He was stupid for falling for it but he did so he has to pay up. He probably won't be in the child's life but who knows, he may WANT to be so never know.

Venting is one thing but a true friend will and can talk to their friends and speak honestly about life and concerns. You don't have to vent to her or call her names but if you're concerned, you can at least talk to her. If you really feel she's a crazy hooker then stop considering yourselves friends.

U r absolutely wrong, he is most definatly financially and morally responsible for this child if it is his. She doesnt' look too good in this situation but I wouldn't be so quick to judge cuz u never know if u would give in under the same circumstances. A man with money puts the moves on u and u think u r going to say no and not be hopeful that something could come of this and that your lifestyle would be changed? Maybe u would but I wouldn't be so sure unless u have been there.

- Response by aron77, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Kansas City, Celebrity

If he spreads his seed and it results in a child he's got to pay for its care. He a moron if he's been having unprotected sex with this woman and brought this on himself.

Thats funny.... lts a bad porno scene funny, fucking the maid.
So what are you mad at, your friend being a party cunt or that shes picking and choosing rich over poor to have a kid?
If she keeps it, whomever the father is, they will be hooked in for 18 years of child support.

You keep good friends...abort if he is poor, keep it if he is rich. She should be sterilized. You should tell her that. She isn't thinking of the kid, she is thinking of herself. If she was thinking of the kid she would be thinking of how she will raise the kid with what she will be able to provide and what she may get from the father in the way of committment AND money. She just knows she will get less or much less if he is poor. What if the guy rises to the occasion? She shouldn't just be looking for the guy to measure up, she should look in the mirror. She needs to plan and set goals and not just scheme. Makes me sick. YEAH I AM judging!

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Sacramento, Other Profession

Maybe its just me.... But i think it MIGHT BE HER OWN BUSINESS!!