Do you have a friend that never admits he/she is wrong? How is that working for you?
Friendship / 10:07 AM - Thursday November 11, 2010

I have a friend that does things and never admits she is at fault, she is narrow minded, self-centered and always minimizes when I say she does something I don't like. Needless to say she has just become an aquaintance now. Do you have a friend like that?

- Asked by bfly36, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

I think most people are like that ...sadly

That's my boyfriend...he does NO WRONG!!! I mean he could break a window and it wasn't his fault b/c who puts a window there! It must be damn hard being perfect ALL of the time! Needless to say this relationship has run it's course, but neither of us wants to be the one to break-it-off!

- Response by A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45, Internet / New Media

no friends like that, just acquaintances

- Response by daffodils2008, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Medical / Dental

I know a person like that ( at least one I can remember, the others are far gone). He is very hard to talk to, because he is always right. Working relation broke up the day I make him admit he was wrong, too much for him. I would never have a friend like that, why struggle with your own friends?

- Response by sailormoon, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

I did have a friend like that....same as you, she is no longer a friend. Her negative attitude took too big of a strain on our friendship. People like that are frustrating!

- Response by Ubunt2, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Halifax, Technical

i have numerous friends like that.. i can't stand it..

- Response by mburgos, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Who Cares?

oh boy do i! i have a bunch...mostly men. LOL

- Response by imissit, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 66 or older, Who Cares?

All my friends are like that.

- Response by int24h, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Alternative Medicine

Politicians and preachersdo that as well. When was the last time an elected official admitted to doing wrong? Deny everything, admit nothing, counterattack. Seems to work well for them.

- Response by lawyerdude, A Career Man, Male, 29-35, Lawyer

I wouldn't have anyone like that in my life, what is the point? I have some very good friends who bring laughter to my life, they are the best friends to have. You don't need anyone in your life who minimises you. As they say, with friends like that, who needs enemies?

- Response by beenthere21, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55