Does he like me? please help me figure him out
Dating / 8:43 PM - Wednesday November 10, 2010

does he like me? please help me figure him out

ok ive been seeing this guy for 2 months now..we've been hanging out at the park, play disc , watch movies and go to dinner dates. but up to now im still confused if he does like me or not..if he only wants me to be his friend. because doesnt text or calls me that often. he would only text me if he would ask me to go out or he would only talk to me if i text him first. he does makes plans for our next hang outs, like go to the library to rent dvds. he also has invited me to his place already. i met his dad, and his pets..well his mom i knew coz we work together and thats how i met him was through her.. does he like me? why would he talk to me that often? and oh by the way, after 2 months of seeing each other, he hasnt kissed me yet! is that a bad thing?? lol does he think im not into him coz i havent kissed him yet? i dont even know if we are dating..:-( please help

I'm sorry to tell you this but any man who really likes you is going to initiate contact, and try to (at least) kiss you. Two months is an awefully long time to not have any type of physical contact. Put your eggs in another basket.

- Response by jess2481, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Cincinnati, Other Profession

i had a situation like that.. this guy was constantly texting me and we hung out a bunch of times.. and i could have swore he liked me because why else would he always be talking to me and hanging out with me.. so the last time we hung out i went to kiss him and he GAVE ME HIS CHEEK!!!! omg i felt so stupid.. so after that i assumed he didnt like me and we never talked again. i would give it some time and dont try and kiss him or anything unless you know for sure hes interested.

- Response by fruitness, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Artist / Musician / Writer