How can i get my husband to let me finger his anus?
Sex & Intimacy / 7:20 PM - Wednesday November 10, 2010

how can i get my husband to let me finger his anus?

i want to please my husband in away that is mind blowing.

- Asked by sexyandcuriously8488, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

What is "mindblowing" to one person is NOT for all people and not all people (including some men) like their ass "fingered".
If he has previously stated a distaste for this than leave him the hell alone. To do otherwise is coercive. When men act like this in the bedroom most women protest. Just because you are a woman doesn't exempt you.

- Response by joybird, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Go on the Internet and obtain a fake Proctology License.

Hate to say it, but if he's adamant about not letting you do it, you aren't gonna get it. My wife knows not to even try. I do not want my anus fingered. If she wants it, I'm more than willing to oblidge. But, I, myself, do NOT want it, and she knows it. Have a feeling you're in the same boat, and it won't happen. Sorry.

- Response by doom2ruler, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Technical

Unless his brain is in his butt, you won;t be blowing his mind, and he knows it.

- Response by buffer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Retired

If you are tryijng to find a way for him to LET you, doesn't that tell ypu that he has a better idea than you do what he does or does not like in bed?

just do it, when ur giving a bj, my man loves it but hated the idea!

- Response by A Player, Female, Who Cares?

I'm guessin that the only way you really can is to tell him the benifits about doing it. Explain to him why it'll be good. But it boils down to if he really wants it or not.

Good luck (:

- Response by TinkerbellJW, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Columbus, Student

hmmm that's a tough one.. i don't think you can talk a man into playing with his ass, especially if he has his pride , his ego.. him being a macho man.. him being brought up that men don't do that, him thinking that only gay men do that, and he is heterosexual.... you know.. . i wouldn't try it when giving him oral, like the one responder suggested, he might react totally different .. knowing you know he told you.. it's not for him..

- Response by mburgos, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Who Cares?

Just start running your finger along his butt crack, slowly. Get him in the mood. When you go inside, use a lot of lube. You know how to find his prostate, right? You'll drive him crazy.

Just move your finger in that area and see what his response is. If it is a go use plenty of lube. BTW it is mind blowing, or so I heard

- Response by electroman, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Charlotte, Science / Engineering

Don't ask. Just do it.

If you have to try and talk him into it A) He does NOT want it and B) It will NOT be mind blowing! Where did you get the idea THAT IT WOULD BE "Mind Blowing"?

Ok, look. Some men and from the anti anal sex responses, just don't like things going up there, exit only. It's not even about fearing latent homosexuality, it doesn't feel good to everybody and some don't even want to go there, which is there right.

If you stick it in there anyway, he might clench up so tight that it'll break your finger off!

- Response by alecsmart1, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Celebrity

Do you let him finger yours? Do you let him put his dick in your bum? If you do, then turn about is fair play. He should at least try it. If he enjoys your ass then he should at least be open enough to allow you to give him a similar pleasure.

- Response by proteus, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Who Cares?

When you are going down on him, with an oiled finger (or lubed) just tease his anus. Most men go crazy if you do this....if you get him off, then next time just ease in the tip of your finger.....and so on until you are stimulating his prostate. Some guys love this. Me, I am an outer rim only guy.

Have a good one!

- Response by kanaka, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Dallas, Executive

If I told you once to never do that and you still made attempts, you might get backhanded or closefist punched in the grill as a knee-jerk response. Particularly in the heat of the moment - i cant be held responsible for what may happen if i have a foreign object forced in my ass.

Some (most) guys just arent into this. May just have to come to terms with it.

- Response by mrsavage, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

Show your husband this response to your question:
I'm a STRAIGHT male. Let your wife play with your anus. It is great! My wife massages my prostate while masturbating me and it feels great. I ejaculate a bigger load which turns us both on. Just massaging my anus is wild. Don't know why but it goes right to my penis and drives me crazy. Let her do it.

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 56-65