Is it possible to get sick by doing this after having anal?? (possible TMI)
Sex & Intimacy / 1:31 PM - Wednesday November 10, 2010

Yesterday my guy and I had anal sex. After a few minutes, he pulled out and in a "heat of the moment" type situation, I began giving him oral. Now today, I've been feeling very nauseated, like I'm getting a stomach virus. My quetion is, is it possible to get something like a rotavirus by doing that? I've never, ever done it before, and now I'm wondering...

- Asked by A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Yes. That is why you are supposed to wash your hands after wiping your ass, so it works the same way for anal sex. You also should never let him enter your vagina after anal either, it can introduce infections that way too. Best thing for next time would be save anal for last.

- Response by melmac, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

once his dick goes in your ass, you should not do anything else with it till he washes. you could get some serious infections that way...

- Response by fondacox, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45

Many types of bacteria can live in there.....e coli and strep included. It is very possible that you did get an infection. I would see a doctor asap. Don't worry about what others are saying, everyone has done something wild in the heat of the moment!

- Response by kanaka, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Dallas, Executive

WhAt KiND OF ANIMAl iS THIS pERSom.? Cant call him a man.

Some people are as dumb as a box of rocks.

- Response by kerr1957, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Political / Government

Sounds like you were sucking fecal matter.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that will make you sick.

I'm sure it can make you sick. I'm getting sick just from reading about it. Yuck! There is a reason why they say not to do it.

- Response by jess2481, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Cincinnati, Other Profession

You could get sick, I don't think its life threatning.
be a little more cauious next time, have some baby wipes or a wash cloth handy to give him a quick wipedown after its been in your bum.

- Response by proteus, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Who Cares?

how about a little e-coli?

Please, in the future, no ATM.

- Response by boggob, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Political / Government

Uh yeah. You ate shit, it has bactria.

yes it can make you sick. i forgot what its called but its some kind of infection. you should probably go to the doctor if it doesnt go away soon

- Response by A Player, Female, Who Cares?

Yuk the thought of sucking his knob after banging your butt makes me ewwww . YES u got a bug and infection Antibotics will fix it . So off to the Doctors u go.. Dont let his crap fester in your mouth and gut cause it will.Dont kiss anyone for some times will u and until u had antibotics. Respect yourself.

as long as its your ass your OK if he butt fucked some else and you sucked him off then yes it would make you sick but your ass is your bacteria they do it on porn sites all the time your ass is cleaner then you think

- Response by abare, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Houston, Who Cares?

hey sometimes in the heat of the moment you go ass to mouth.

slight virus perhaps, but nothing a shot of vodka will cure it. love the spontinaty (spelling i know), good for you

- Response by capo2333, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Consulting

The often rumored, rarely seen ass to mouth?

- Response by quikslvr, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Washington, DC, Lawyer

you should have just let your guy unload it up your ass,then if you wanna suck,wash it really good,i love eatin a girls ass and never got sick though

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Managerial

I've done that before...a few times actually. I'm not worried about admitting it, it's my body & life. I've never gotten sick or felt ill after performing ATM.

Hope you feel better chickie!

- Response by Ubunt2, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Halifax, Technical

The rectum has fecal matter, and all kinds of fauna and flora brewing inside it as well. Of course you're going to get sick. Next time, have him was his cock after anal but before oral.

- Response by myrtletyrtle, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

No, the penis is self-cleansing, once he pulled it out it immediately disinfected itself, so you can continue this sexual practice indefinitely.

- Response by sirpsychosexy13, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Atlanta, Who Cares?

When my wife takes her lover to bed she frequently makes me lick her ass, and a few times she's made me suck his dick after he's given her anal. A few times I've felt sick after, but I've never actually got sick from it and usually I don't feel sick.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

the only thing i can think of (and please dont think i' a bitch or trying to scare you) is either ecoli (a bacteria that is there from fecal matter) or just the simple fact that non well lubricated anal sex can cause lots of pain (i for instance almost threw up the first time trying because i wasnt well lubricated) but honestly, it may just be coincidence...but you also have to realize that it's not just an ass....it is very thin tissue that runs along many diferent organs and he may have been pushing against something when entering you time and time again (the rougher the sex the more damage it causes. you are advised to be easier when doing anal sex) i'm sure youve had vaginal sex and the next day your uterus hurt slightly.....right? same goes for here. maybe you were just a little more rough than you though at the time. i know how it can be inthe heat of the moment. i'm sure you will be okay. if it doesnt go away in a while, maybe see a doctor. there are many viruses going around this time of year

- Response by dark_little_dezzi1, A Creative, Female, 18-21

I has gone ATM in the heat of the moment on more than one occasion and never suffered any ill effects. He just tasted sweet from the lube.

- Response by A Creative, Female, 29-35

It sure as hell makes me sick....

- Response by falsehammer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Kansas City, Consulting

haven't u ever heard no ass to mouth??????? e coli lives in your ass then u put it in your mouth gross!!how did your feces taste?

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Toronto, Student

Depends. Have you gotten ill licking the rim of public toilet?

- Response by tenspro35, A Career Man, Male, 46-55