It Hurts My Jaw When I Go Down On My Boyfriend
Sex & Intimacy / 2:07 PM - Sunday November 07, 2010

Whenever I go down on my bf my jaw feels like its detaching and its a really uncomfertable experience. I can only go down on him for about 10-15 minute intervals b4 I need a break to give my jaw a rest b4 I start up again.

I recently went to the dentist and they said that since of my slight over bite it has causes my jaw to click and hurt when I open it . They said I would have to speak with a surgen about this if im experiencing pain.

Anyways I told my biyfriend this and he was understanding. Yet when Im going down on him he gets upset because he has to finish himself because it just gets to a point where I cant carry on any longer because of my jaw. He masterbates untill he is really close to coming and then I finish the rest of the job. Thing is he gets upset with me because he says hes the one doing all the work. It pisses me off because he now knows that there is something wrong with my jaw. So im obviously not just whining about it.

So my question is, should I keep going down on my boyfriend even though my jaw hurts like this?

Should I get surgery on my jaw? The only time it hurts is when im giving a blow job.

How can I make my boyfriend understand?

Update: November 07, 2010.
Thank u for the responces. Also I would really like to add. When we have sex it also hurts alot. When his dick hits around my cervix area it sends a sudden shock of pain where the idea of moving is not an option, I do enjoy having sex with my boyfriend but all I can think of is the pain. So that is why I offer blow jobs but of course I also have an issue with my jaw, so poor guy is just really frsuterated. I do however try to please him as much as I physically can. But at the same time im tired of hearing his annoyance with me. Im going to the doctors soon about why having sex is painful, but still.... would any other guy be frusterated with me? I don't blame them. But seriously I would like some courtsey.

Ew. Your boyfriend sounds like a selfish ass.

My answer is no, don't keep going down on him if its putting you through this much pain and thats what his attitude is towards it. Your health and comfort are much more important. Stop with the oral sex for a while and see if any jaw pain persists; if so, I would look into oral surgery as an option. If you don't have any further problems, then I would leave it. Having surgery done just to give longer blowjobs would be silly. Most men are fine with just being sucked as a starter anyway. Your man sounds like a self-centred dick and on top of everything else, I would also reconder a relationship with someone who doesn't seem to give a rats ass about my health.

- Response by heavenonearth27, A Creative, Female, 26-28, Toronto

Have you thought about another BF? this one sounds very selfish and whiny. He is aware of the MEDICAL problem and he bitches and moans? sorry but that is so childish and uncaring on his pert. The surgery is up to you. it can make it better or worse, in some cases maybe even give you TMJ pains for a very long time.
To me the common sense thing would be to stop the BJ's and have straight sex [with protection of course] if you keep him around.

I think it hurts because your boyfriend is taking longer time to finish than usual people. I will be done by 5 minutes, not enough time to hurt any jaw.

This my opinion, it is his problem not yours.

- Response by eddy1339, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Toronto, Who Cares?

I don't think you're aware of your body. His penis CAN'T hit your cervix. Please take a class in male and female sexual anatomy, so you know what the hell it is you're talking about it.

- Response by myrtletyrtle, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Jesus, now ask him if he suddenly got TMJ and you took a long time having him go down...duh...what he finally understand. When you aren't there who does the work for him? his mother? I cannot stand whinny men or....little boys either.

if it hurts, come up for air.
if he expects you to stay down and bear that hurt...he is a selfish person in my opinion.

Instead of letting him finish, go back from hand job to Bj, so iike when your jaw begins to hurt just start rubbin him out, than when your ready, go back down on him, that way he dosen't have to bitch about finishing the job.
:)

- Response by TinkerbellJW, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Columbus, Student

I know this isn't the answer you were looking for but I too had problems with sex a few years back - regarding the pain on the cervix. It turned out I had an 'eroded cervix' and after a minor surgery to cauterize it I haven't looked back, no more pain during sex YAY!

- Response by carnivalqueen, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

He sounds like a selfish pig!

- Response by seajaih, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?