How do you know if you are a good looking guy? (what are the typical signs)
Dating / 6:45 PM - Friday November 05, 2010

i don't want this beauty is in the eye of the beholder or looks don't matter crap. i already have my opinion about it.

(what are signs u are good looking guy compared, to a cute guy, a "hot" guy, to a average looking guy, to a ugly guy?) THIS IS THE QUESTION. the NEXT PART is about MY SITUATION if you don't want to hear about my issue you DON'T HAVE TO.

(if u want here's my background to help you see where I'm at its kinda long)(I'm black and look at white girls. like if you knew you were ugly for sure in high school like no one wanted me except for average to ugly looking girls. expect for 3 cute ones.

but when i got to college i got stares and smiles from some attractive girls

and when i went to parties or went to my new classes there was always like 1 cute girl who would approach me or say hi.

but that's when I'm not paying attention when i look at attractive girls to see if there interested they look away a lot or avoid me too.

after a year in college when I'm in spandex type shirts with, a the 6 pack I've had since high school, they look away after we make eye contact for a little bit then sometimes look back and stare at my body with eyes wide and mouth dropped. they didn't do this when i started college.

and wearing normal clothes as soon as i make eye contact some girls flip their hair for a sec or play with it till they pass me instead of looking at their phones.

i always looked like i was 14-15 when i graduated but now i look 17 even though I'm older. and when i saw some girls i knew from high school they looked at me wide eyed and one of them who always waved to me started giving me hugs when she saw me after that.)

For those of you that read that does this mean I'm developing into a good looking guy now? or something else?

Update: November 05, 2010.
I'm a good guy and i don't see it changing anytime soon. i just want to know whats happening

That's what it sounds like to me. You are growing up good. It is not uncommon and you'll probably be one of those lucky dogs that gets better looking with every year that passes.

Now, if you want more from life, develop your personality to match. Confidence, not arrogance, is key. An honest interest and empathy for the other person go a long, long way.

Stares, smiles, coyness and flipping the hair are as meaningless in reading women as the spandex shirt on your six-pack. You must be a really ugly guy and desperate if you're seeking validation of yourself as a man with women so uncertain of themselves that all they can do to show their awareness of you as a man or lack of it are such guessing games!

Of the woman that will REALLY take note of you as as attractive man worth validating and having, you are going to know that with her IMMEDIATELY and CERTAINLY, because she's going to be all in your face VOCALIZING her hatred and/or disapproval of you as a HUMAN until she comes to see, know and realize you're the HEART IMAGE of her, and you her equally! That's what's going to supply your fire that will never go out!

- Response by thedaimler2006, An Alternative Girl, Female, 56-65, Atlanta, Self-Employed