GIRLS how would you react to a guy showing you his penis? (you are at least starting to like him)
Sex & Intimacy / 12:37 PM - Friday November 05, 2010

like if you find him attractive and you recently started talking to him. you either are starting to like him or already do.

if he showed you his penis either by showing you his bulge, actually pulling it out, or by a camera phone and it was huge.

how would you react to it? would you be scared of him, turned on like what?

Update: November 05, 2010.
meant uve been talking for at least a month or 2 not in the first couple weeks

- Asked by khon, A Guy Critical, Male, 26-28, Los Angeles

Wtf? Someone I barely know?

I'd laugh at him for acting like such a loser. And then never speak to him again.

If I'm not dating you, keep it in your damn pants.

After a few times hanging with me he would know I was a freak so I would send him a pic of my puss to reciprocate!

- Response by momof4, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Administrative

It worked great for Brett Favre right?
You are really sad. You attempt to mate by employing exhibition of your genitals. Like a monkey.

Would you like a banana Cheetah?

That would be very grade school.

What is your name Bret Favre?

Wait till she askes otherwise you're a pervert.

"Hi, I'm Mamu".....ziiiippppp... .."How do you like me now?"

- Response by mamu, An Engaged Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

<...... getting out knee-pads.

if I saw his bulge and it was big I would want to see his penis and if i liked it I would suck it

Keep your pen 's in your brief case.

- Response by A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Administrative

I was on a third date with this guy and we walked down to the seawall and were sitting on the wall looking out at the water and making out just a little. He put one hand on the back of my neck and looked straight into my eyes and then said he had something to show me, he wanted to show me now because it scared some girls and he was really starting to like me and if it scared me he'd rather know now then to get to like me even more.

To be honest I was really scared and freaked out by what he was saying.

Then he looked down in a way that I realized I was suppose to look down. Sticking out of his zipper was this enourmous fat cock! I reached down and touched it, felt how thick and heavy it was and I don't know why but I leaned over enough to take the tip of it in my mouth. He freaked saying someone might see I can't do that in public. So I told him to take me back to my place as fast as he could.

I don't know what it was but I was crazed, while he drove I had it out and was playing with it and as soon as my door closed I had his pants off.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Boston, Who Cares?

Dude: never flash your bits unless your gf is interested or curious. Then she will let you know that she wants to see/feel what you are packing.

I'd at least want to touch it. If it's out...

- Response by chrissyapple83, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35

Completely turned off. Even if I am attracted to him, I don't want to see his junk. There is a reason for dating ettiquette. I suggest you take a refresher. Something like that is completely out of line before you've been intimate, discussed being intimate, or had a discussion about boundaries.

- Response by jess2481, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Cincinnati, Other Profession

Every time I meet a woman, I go to shake hands with her with my zipper open

- Response by buffer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Retired

"That looks like the toilet plunger I threw out yesterday."

- Response by hands, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Hong Kong, Who Cares?