GIRLS do you check out guys bulges sometimes?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:05 AM - Thursday November 04, 2010

because in the mirror i caught a girl who was interested in me looking at mine down the side of my shorts when my legs where spread out and when i focused completely away from her.

(i don't want to give too much detail on that but i usually hang short and get big hard and i was shrunk short and her eyes and mouth got wide and she looked the other way probably because she thought i was small)
that happened with 2 girls.
(I'm kind of thinking i should get it kind of hard under my spandex that i wear under my shorts so if they do look they don't get fooled into thinking I'm small ya know.)

so do girls check out bulges of guys they starting to like? but usually wont admit it? does it go for pants and everything else?

- Asked by A Guy Critical, Male, 26-28, Los Angeles

I do. If it shows, it shows so why not look? I don't know if guys notice that when they sit down, their pants kind of like cuts the ball sack and it's very noticeable? Kind of like a man camel toe. Those things that are just obvious. Oh and the fact that we look does not mean we are interested in the man. It's like a woman in a low cut shirt. Guys look but it means nothing. She probably didn't think anything of your penis either. Stop obsessing!

- Response by lokipr, A Player, Female, 29-35, Medical / Dental

Yes, we sometimes do. I've seen some bulges worthy of stares, but I think all of those were at least semi-hard. I have been with enough (but not too many) men and I've seen enough porn (A LOT OF PORN) that proves that a small flaccid penis doesn't equate to a small penis once hard. So my conclusion is: If you are wearing spandex, chub it up a bit cause you can't help but to look at the "area". But on a regular day, I don't go around staring at men's crotches to see how big his junk is. If it's big in regular clothes, we can't help but to look down. It's like a magnet. We don't have to know it's there to be attracted to looking at it.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Chicago, Who Cares?

Of course I (discreetly) check out a guy's package - I'm not dead yet!

- Response by myrtletyrtle, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?