Does your ass*ole smell "funky" even after washing it thoroughly with soap?
Sex & Intimacy / 1:29 PM - Wednesday November 03, 2010

I have never let a guy go down on me before as I am very self-conscious about my nether regions, especially the ass*ole. I don't want the guy to go down on me and smell anything bad to turn him off. So based on a "trial" I went to wash myself up throroughly especially the rim of the ass. After drying myself up, (ok, i know this sounds gross, but I was desperate and wanted to be sure) I gently ran a finger around my ass-rim and smelled my finger. It has a light but definite trace of that musky whatever smell that i don't like!

Ive gone done on my guy before and even licked his ass once and surprisingly, I braced myself to smell something unpleasant but didn't!

is this normal for girls? is something wrong with me ?????!!!! :(

nothing is wrong with you. just like you didn't smell anything on your guy, he's not going to smell anything he doens't like on you... there's something about our sences when we're engaged in sex, that our bodies do, where what we might normaly find to be an offensive smell comes to our sences in that hightened state of intimacy and excitement that just gets us more excited and into the moment... so don't worry about how you smell. if you shower/bath regularly, i can almost garentee that he will love it.

- Response by guy5432, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, New York, Who Cares?

the only girl I even knew to have a slight problem with a smell was a girl that had some hair around her asshole. after we had some fun shaving her taint and hole she was fine.

- Response by proteus, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Who Cares?

You shouldn't be self-conscious about your scent. The truth is that a well kept woman has a scent that is a turn on for a man. SOme may not be able to smell anything on their rim after a shower and some may. I guess it just depends on the person. If you licked your BFs asshole I am sure he would be willing to do it to you. Yes there may be a musky smell down there but most men find the musky scent of a woman's nether regions a real turn on. It is full of pheremiones and men are arroused by it. I know sometimes when I have sex with my wife doggy style and she hasn't showered I can smell her whole pelvic area and it is awsome. I don't like a full on dirty ass smell like she just wiped her ass or took a dump. But a strong smell of crotch isn't bad. Seriously. Some men have different tastes but if they are honest they will admit that the smell down there isn't really a bad thing at all. If you fingered you rim and you smelled something musky that is normal. If you smelled feces then you may not have cleaned it as well as you thought. Nobody wants to smell poop right at their nose or lick it for that matter. However all your...stuff, down there, ALL of it combines to smell like it should - a womans crotch. Don't get me wrong we don't alwasy want a face full of sweaty muff and ripe a**hole but in general it is nothing to worry about if you are clean and haven't just deficated. Why do you think some men have a panty fetish especially thongs and g-strings? Those things sit right on the asshole all day! Why do you think some men like to sniff women's underwear? Why do you think some women leave their worn panties with men, for men or even send them with men when they leave town. It isn't just pussy smell on those undies, it is the funky smell of woman crotch -all of it.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Sacramento, Other Profession

an ass is an ass and balls are balls and a cooch is a cooch. haha
if you are clean and you do not have any infections, you are FINE!!
don't worry about it. that area will never smell like your elbow or a bed or roses. it is not supposed to.
everyone has their own smell and even right out of the shower, some people will naturally be more musky than others, that is why you noticed that man you mentioned didn't have much smell..some men are very musky right out of the shower!!

it is not stinky, it is just natural muskiness. and that muskiness is what attracts others to you.
women will also vary depending on where they are in their cycle.

just be clean and don't worry about it. you smell great!!

- Response by fondacox, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45

To your entire post Dunno!

- Response by mrsmm, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Borrow the room freshener from your boyfriend.

Ok...The Best way to have some dude Toss your Salad is right asfter a Nice Soak in in a Hot Tub...let that Chlorine & Bromine clean you out Good...

and from my Prior Experience in Ass Licking...Chicks Love that "Tickle"...

Now You Ladies who Lick a Guys Ass...that's Love..cause I will never see the attraction you Chicks may have in Licking Some Guys Hairy Ass....When chick do it to me..I say to myself...you Dirty Friggin Whore....You Dont Know me. !!!,,and I make sure..not to Kiss her After...SHEESH)))))

- Response by hedo2nj, A Player, Male, 36-45, Other Profession

This post is hot!!!!

- Response by A Hip Hop Guy, Male, 66 or older

Put a couple drops of vanilla extract down there, you'll be good to go.

- Response by sirpsychosexy13, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Atlanta, Who Cares?

as long as you're clean, you should have no problem, be sure, however, to never ever ever but any type of perfume or perfumed lotion on your rim, thatll really be gross. just, as long as you keep yourself clean, you should be good to go, if you're not comf0rtable in what he's doing to you, you're not enjoying it, he knows it, and therefore is not enjoying it either, then, you gonna get him thinking maybe he's doing something wrong, if he wants to do it, let him, if you wanna feel cleaner, use wipies everytime you go to the bathroom, that'll really keep you feeling fresh all day. good luck

- Response by proudlatina, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 36-45, Los Angeles, Administrative

I know I already answered but I'm really impressed that you have taken so much time to ensure your bumhole is clean and lickable. kudos to you.

No, nothing wrong with you. You're never going to get that smell totally out of your nether area. But a guy knows when he goes down on you that he's going to catch a whiff of this or that. No need to worry.

nothin wrong with you at all,i love usin my tounge up a girls ass,while i,m fingerin her pussy,and if a girl wants to do the same-kudo,s to her

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Managerial

spray some Febreeze on your ASSHOLE>

- Response by usarmy24id, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Celebrity

uhhhh