To make your vagina smell
Sex & Intimacy / 3:29 AM - Wednesday November 03, 2010

To make your vagina smell

smell beautiful,
Apply a few drops of vanilla extract,

- Asked by duggers, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older

bullshit.
If a vagina has been dirty for TWO days of not bathing, the stench has penetrated the pores and cannot be washed away OR covered up.
Your suggestion is no less than what F.D.S.(feminine deodorant spray) promises.

BULL!!!

stinky cooch is stinky cooch.
Dried piss that has been simmering in heat for DAYS takes days to wash away!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, you can' just wash...Semen that is old that is UP the vagina makes the whole cunt just stink.
especially multiple loads, the warm and moist environment.
It smells like rotted fish eyeballs.

It smells like a bloated gutted rat in the sewer with turds floating by the brown water stream.

Vanilla ain't gonna cover THAT up, honey!!!!

- Response by discotrash, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Las Vegas, Other Profession

Add a bit of salt and pepper on a clean pussy and you have a feed. Tastes like fish.

- Response by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired

omg c-star to discotrash..lmfao..ahah aha.. now what do you have to say our lil dugger's .. she even left me speechless on that response..lol

- Response by mburgos, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Who Cares?

How about a shower with good ole soap and water? I think that will do better than anything else.

- Response by lokipr, A Player, Female, 29-35, Medical / Dental

Thanks for the tip duggers, I bow to your 90+ years of world knowledge but I'm now speechless after reading discotrash's answer -eww!

- Response by cjay100, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?

Sweetheart, simply put me in a large body of water...and you shall think that you are in a rose garden...Sexual Chocolate!

To me, fish and vanilla dont go together very well. ijs

- Response by shanegalang, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, New Orleans, Transportation

Wow, vanilla extract and vagina? I'll pass. The only thing I've used is a menthol cough drop to add sensation, besides that I just like it clean. Discotrash has a unique look, though, which brought back a bad memory. lol

- Response by sirpsychosexy13, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Atlanta, Who Cares?

Vanilla extract huh? I prefer the smell of...well...pussy. It should smell like what it is. discotrash, made me gag! Semen does stay in the vagina for a while but it doesn't always create a fishy smell. Different smell yeah, but fishy no. Besides it doesn't stay up there for DAYS. Stuff leaks out of those things all day, semen won't stay for days. The vagina isn't designed to keep anything in there for days. That is called an infection! My God, what does her vagina do anyway. If anything like a vagina holds onto anything for days I don't want my fingers, tongue or dick anywhere near it. Furthermore, any woman who would refer to dried piss, dayS old cum and rotting rats and turds in a brown sewer stream has a vagina ANY man should fear. I prefer to know that her vagina may get funky but not THAT funky. Rotted rat, turds, dried piss and old loads of semen, really? Gross! My God woman.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Sacramento, Other Profession