Girls i love to swallow pussy juice
Sex & Intimacy / 12:44 PM - Tuesday November 02, 2010

girls i love to swallow pussy juice

now girls do you swallow spit it out or just don't give b/j

- Asked by pantyman12, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Edmonton

best thing i ever heard and i love it:

God gave men the gift of life, and I wanna swallow it

- Response by experienced123, A Creative, Female, 26-28, Administrative

Your posts make us groan, just not the way you want them to. And, speaking of taste, I'm sure there are other sites more geared to your steady flow of juvenile questions.

- Response by maryea, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, New York, Retired

Dude, crawl back into your Friggin Hole...and take your mail order GF with you...GEEZ...I mean, I tell it like it is..but you're just a fucking Whack Job

- Response by hedo2nj, A Player, Male, 36-45, Other Profession

i want a bj from carolcarr.

- Response by A Hip Hop Guy, Male, 66 or older

You are seriously repulsive.

Wow, you really got some rude responses. This is the internet, if they are offended by your question they should just read on or go to a different site themselves...that is what I say. Your question was honest.... you like secretions, (I do too) how many women feel the same way about semen? How uptight are some of these people? It is just sex. You notice how the two who disapproved of your question were women? Their attitude about such a question is most women's problem with men. Just because it is about sex doesn't make it wrong or gross. If more women would be more blunt about sex they would get more of what they want and gain a whole lot of devotion from their man. Because a man well cared for sexually is putty in a woman's hands. Am I right. The ones who are bothered by your question need to know how old it gets to answer questions like one I just answered about being marriage material. I was kind and took my time to answer the question but are you really gonna ask about something as serious as marriage material online on a site such as this? Where anything goes? If anything this place is the place for equestions like yours not life decision stuff like "Why am I not marriage material?"

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Sacramento, Other Profession

Way to state the obvious, I mean, what guy DOESN'T like to swallow pussy juice??!! lmao

- Response by sirpsychosexy13, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Atlanta, Who Cares?

agree with all the answers thus far.

I bet you do both.....don't you?

You betcha....

- Response by richard77, A Jock, Male, Who Cares?, Self-Employed