My boyfriend says that my vagina feels the best during sex of all the girls he's been with.
Sex & Intimacy / 10:54 PM - Monday November 01, 2010

Guys, I was just wondering how different sex can feel depending on the girl you're with. Of the girls you've slept with, who has felt the best so far? The woman you're currently with? A one night stand or former flame? And what made it feel the best with them?

You suspect that about all vagina's are the same, and I think that this would be correct.

All of the ones that I have had the pleasure of feeling were all about the same. No matter how frequently or seldom they had been used by myself or others. Honestly.

Disclaimers. I have a fairly large penis with which to feel the vagina's with. This means that they are all a very snug fit. Really tight really. And since I knew this, I did my best to get them aroused so that they would be wet, well lubricated, and ready to be felt by a penis. The only real difference that I found was length. Most of them were too short for me, so the best one I ever was in was longer than average I think. I did not hit her cervix, which I usually did.

But with the disclaimers in mind. I found them all great, very enjoyable, and except for the deep one, all about the same. The deep one is my most enjoyable since I could get all the way in, screw with abandon, and never hit bottom.

Have a nice day

It's a somewhat backhanded compliment. I rather think your bf thinks you are the tightest he's had, but you are also responsive, and you show him that you love being intimate with him. That counts for a lot with men.

I not going to "speak" for the guys...just for me. And I do think that "body parts" just might feel better with some more than others...

...The reason being that the "heart" and lemotions" are "there".

Sure...we differ in size a bit...in all our parts...but what is it that brings two folks together? Its their hearts and emotions. Their attraction to each other.

That will trump size, each and every time. :)

My s/o tells me this all the time lol. He is on the um....really large size so he has an advantage I suppose. One thing is, I always make sure I work out my pelvic muscles and such to make sure it always bounces back. It's always a bit of a fight to get him in, but it's worth it. I mean, if I can make him start thinking about baseball early in the game, yeah. Lol. No body wants to feel like a hot dog in an empty hallway

- Response by sillysquids2, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Who Cares?

I once had a one time fuck with a lady I picked up in my cab, she had the tiniest tightest little pussy hole I had ever been in, I could hardly get inside..........it was good but something like that makes it very hard for me to last very long.

- Response by shanegalang, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, New Orleans, Transportation

he is just bragging to get you in bed
never...no never do comparisons.
i never kiss and tell.

This is absolutely true. My ex-wife's vagina felt fabulous. I've been with over 10 women, and hers was the best. She had small outer lips, but the inner lips were very stretchy. When the stroke was on the out in doggy style, the lips would pull out from inside her pussy, and extend over an inch. It was like getting a blow job from her vagina. They were thin luscious pink, and very then and stretchy. Every once in a while I see a girl in porn with stretchy inner lips, and it really brings back the memories. I wish all pussies were like hers.

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45

Well, Being a Swinger..I been into alot of Hot MILF's...and I must Say..the Chicks who just love to Fuck like Porn Stars, seem to be the hottest & more fuckable Pussies...No big Surprise..but that's just Me :)

- Response by hedo2nj, A Player, Male, 36-45, Other Profession

I LIKE MY PUSSY! :)

- Response by mrsmm, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?