My father has disowned me. One can only imagine how I feel.
Family & Parenting / 12:00 PM - Sunday October 31, 2010

No, it is not something I have done. He simply chooses my sister over me. My sister does not like me, and forced him to choose. Can anyone here relate?

My own father disowed me once he got in contact with my half brother. We had been really close and i had always been daddys little girl. So i can understand how you feel. I haven't seen or heard from my dad in years now.

I know this will sound crap but it really his lose. The way i lokk at it what sort of father is he? i mean what caring loving father chooses one daughter over the other?. I cant see how he was forced to choose your sister over you. He has is own brain. He made the decision himself.

Good fathers don't play favorites and they don't choose one over the other.

You deserve a whole lot better then that. Move on with your life and who knows one day he may even live to regret it.

Ask yourself is he worth it.

- Response by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Seems your father disowned you long time ago, your sister is just the excuse. Since you know it is through no fault of yours, all you can do is keep living

- Response by momof4, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Administrative