If a guy cuddles ALOT after sex, does he really like me?
Sex & Intimacy / 1:53 PM - Saturday October 30, 2010

Guys, if you were only after a girl for no-strings attached sex, would you cuddle with her after sex?

After doing the deed for the first time last night, he cuddled me and didn't seem to want to let go. I personally like cuddling but after too long, it starts to get pretty warm and uncomfortable, so i tend to shift around n roll to my side to sleep more comfortably. After a few minutes, he would cuddle up to me again, spooning me, giving me soft kisses and holding me close before snoozing again. This cycle would repeat more than 3 times throughout the night. i couldn't get a good night's sleep.

What does it mean? Is he just using me?

- Asked by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25, Who Cares?

Men don't cuddle when they just want you for sex..when the sex is over and there are no feelings there they want to leave and or distance themselves from you...he likes you...but it sounds like you need space physically to actually get a good nites sleep....just tell him and don't overthink it.

- Response by clip22, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Executive

Yes he is just using you. I cuddle girls I am using just so they think I am not using them and they will keep opening their legs for me. Amazing what a cuddle will do.

- Response by A Rebel, Male, 36-45

Yes he does....a guy won't cuddle with you if he doesn't care about you. He's not using you but maybe for you the reason why it doesnt feel right is because he's not the right person for you. My girlfriend shared this with me and I've found it to be true. When a guy is the right guy him cuddling you and you being hot won't matter because he's the one. If it's bothering you it may be because he's not the right one.

There is no way to tell from this one instance alone. I can tell you that he enjoyed the sex and felt close to you though.
If you don't like this kind of closeness for sleeping than you need to say so though.

- Response by joybird, A Career Man, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Sounds like he could be interested in more than just friends, but you just want the FWB, so I would suggest you make it clear to him at least, that you need your space when you sleep because you cannot get comfortable sleeping close to ANYBODY.

- Response by andrewj5267, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Miami, Teaching

It means that you are over analyzing again.