Women ... have you ever had someone give you oral sex, and while they did it, they ...
Sex & Intimacy / 11:48 AM - Friday October 29, 2010

... stuck out their tongue between their closed lips and blew, making a sound, like 'blowing raspberries' or 'blowing strawberries'?

Years ago, my g/f and I were at a swingers club.
We were in a group room in the back when we heard this sound ... it was a woman down on another woman, and we had a good laugh because we had never seen/heard anything like that before and found it odd.
Later, in the hot tub room, the woman approached my g/f and asked if she could give her oral sex.
My g/f was open to it, so she let her ... she did the same 'blowing raspberries' thing we saw/heard her doing before.
But after a few minutes of her doing that, my g/f had a screamingly intense orgasm!
I have tried to duplicate her method, but I apparently don't have 'the talent'.

- Asked by andrewj5267, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Miami, Teaching

Ew.

I just can't get past the image of a woman, walking around, offering oral sex to a room full of strangers.

Gah...

- Response by kaffroake, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

i tried that once and my woman said "what the fuck are you doing? stop!"

- Response by jackstraw, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?