I agreed to make a video of myself masturbating for my boyfriend
Sex & Intimacy / 5:50 PM - Thursday October 28, 2010

We're going to be apart for the next few months and he'd love to have a video of me pleasuring myself that he can get off to.

I plan to start clothed and start touching myself under my panties, and then I'll slowly remove the clothes and end up naked lying on the bed touching myself and saying his name.. (thats the idea anyway.)

I'm just looking for any other suggestions on how I can make this video perfect. I'd like to be one of the best videos he's seen! :) Any suggestions, guys and girls? What would YOU like to see in a porn video that was personalized to you?

Thanks in advance!

Update: October 28, 2010.
Do you all really think this is a bad idea? I've exchanged photos with men in the past before (exes, people I was dating, etc) - ALL of which excluded my face from the photos. It occured to me that making and sending this video could be dangerous, but I honestly feel it would be safe with him. Men, if a girlfriend made a video like this for you, would you think less of her? Could you be trusted with a video like this? Thanks in advance for your answers.

Update: October 28, 2010.
I know it doesn't seem like a good idea, but he wouldn't show this video to anyone. It's for his private use only. I'd never do it for anyone else.

- Asked by A Creative, Female, 26-28, Toronto

I think it's a creative idea. But you and your boyfriend may not be together forever. Then he'll have a video of his "ex" that he can show his buddies, post on the 'net, or even sell to a film distributor of he wants. (Paris Hilton's boyfriend did this with video he shot of them together having hot hot hot sex.) So are you sure you want to make this video?

You CANNOT think this lowly of yourself that you would put yourself in such a disgusting and vulnerable position (pardon the pun) of being quite possibly viewed by MILLIONS...for YEARS!

If your boyfriend is putting this on you, he can't be much of a man, or care about you very much. And if he's so in need of "stimulation," there's plenty of that out there already.

"Pleasure" yourself all you want, but do it in private, PLEASE. What would your future children say??

Good luck!!

- Response by husband, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Transportation

If you do this, it could come back to haunt you at a later date. Employers check the internet for any content they wouldn't approve of. Therefore you could lose out on a job that you really wanted.
He may assure you that he wouldn't show it to anyone, but men like to brag about their girlfriends and show things around to their friends.

Go doggie style and finger your pussy and ass at the same time. He will come the hell out of himself seeing that. I think it't hot what you are doing. Wish I had a girlfriend like that. The other thing you can do is talk real dirty and tell him you imagine his cum here and tell him what you are fantasizing about and then lick your tits and nipples. that is really hot too.

- Response by syntaxx, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Administrative

Girl, you are gonna regret this one for sure.........

- Response by stanorocks, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Denver, Therapist

Add a toy to the mix and make sure you are vocal but also have a real orgasm.

lol

I can't wait until it shows up on Pornhub.

Try looking in the fridge for props Jenna.

My suggestion is -- DO NOT DO THIS.

How are you going to feel when you're the President of a billion dollar corporation and lo and behold this little piece of porn comes back to haunt you???????

You defend your decision to possibly fulfilling your boyfriend's request with, "He wouldn't show this video to anyone else"??

You must be extremely ignorant, or extremely inexperienced in life. You may as well lay your naked torso down on a New York sidewalk and start rubbing.

Good luck!!

Hon, he might be trustworthy now, but if you two break up, all bets are OFF. This is a BAD idea. A very, very BAD idea.

I'll be watching for it on the internet when your boyfriend thinks it's cool to send it to a friend.

- Response by usarmy24id, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Celebrity

Hey, I got a deal you can't pass up, just give me your SS # and a deposit of 10,000.00, and your bank acct. #. It's for your private use only, I'd never do it for anyone else!!! I will be safe with me.

- Response by An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

wrong, wrong move.. never ever make a video for no-one, sweety he is not your husband....that tape will land in the wrong hands somewhere down the line,and having a ldr might not work out.. and he will have the tape.. it's not a good idea.. i wouldn't even give it a second thought.. look if you really want to do something.. have phone sex, talk dirty to him all you want, he will still get off.. but no tape..

- Response by mburgos, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Who Cares?

Yipes!
I wouldn't do it.. unless you don't mind him showing his guy friends OR posting it on the internet.

what if you two EVER separate?

If you are very showy and wouldn't mind it being on the INTERNET..then do it....

guys can get mean if u do ever break up.

- Response by discotrash, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Las Vegas, Other Profession

"...but he wouldn't show this video to anyone."

Famous last words.

I predict something in the future happens that pisses him off and then you're an internet sensation. And your family is mortified and your friends poke fun at you.

Being apart for a few months does not constitute doing a video of yourself masturbating. You've been forewarned.

send me a video when you make it

- Response by pantyman12, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Edmonton

lots of people are going to tell you its a mistake...if you enjoy for him to watch ...have at it...its your life...your young...ENJOY

Unless you want that video on the internet one day, do not make it.

Someone could steal it from his computer, the electrician could find it, his buddy could stumble upon it, it could get stolen off of the computer with a virus etc.

If you want to make him a video, keep it at your place under lock and key, off of the computer.

You may trust him now, in the cloud of love, but you don't know how things will be if you two ever break up. Do you want that held over your head?

- Response by milla, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

I think its a fine idea.
I think something that would be really hot and exciting would be if you were to undress and start in a bubble-bath then move to a bed.

- Response by proteus, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Who Cares?

It is a risky thing, I understand why people are worried but only you know your partner and how you are together. It will be personal to him why would he want any one else to see his sexy woman, it's for his eyes only not all men are pigs. But to be on the safe side you could always try and shoot it from your breasts down for the dirty stuff, like do it in to parts one where your dressed or slowly undressing to tease him then the other one where your getting more adventurous just keep your face out of the camera shot (i find its easier to use my camera on my cell phone) he's gonna be so focused on the sexy stuff to worry if he can see your face or not! ;) take your time to build up his anticipation play with your breasts, rub yourself all over, graze the inside of your thighs as you get more turned on, rub your clit and then slid your fingers inside and make sure your enjoying yourself, you need to let lose he's gonna get super turned the hotter you are, so relax and let go! Have fun :D my boyfriend loves when I tease him with vids (and filthy messages) it makes our sex life so steamy and exciting and he literally begs for more, plus he will return the favour too and trust me its the best! The next time you see each other it will be mind blowing!

- Response by A Creative, Female, 22-25