Whats up with some girls calling there man "daddy"
Sex & Intimacy / 11:57 PM - Monday October 25, 2010

whats up with some girls calling there man "daddy"

so im seeing this girl and shes been calling me daddy during some intimate moments... the thing is, i am a dad haha to a 4 year old girl..

i could see it being a turn on say if i didnt have a daughter... but ya... its kinda weird... i told her too so now she does it in a joking kind of way

but for real... why do girls get all turned on to that... i no all about daddy issues but its a bit much to be callin someone daddy while they are laying it into you hahahaha for real ladies... whats up

- Asked by chavis, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, San Jose, Internet / New Media

I never got that one, either.

Usually, though, it's the guy who wants us to call him "Daddy" or "Papi" or whatever. Personally, I always found it a little creepy, so I don't do it.

The way I see it? I've only got one daddy, and if I'm having sex with you... then you ain't him. IJS.

While some women use the term to be cute or playful or in role play with their sexual partner, I honestly believe it freaks most men out. It sounds just a little too incestuous for comfort. I'm sure I have said it in a teasing way when my boyfriend is being bossy, but I have not used it as a romantic nickname. Most people (including myself) are just a wee bit too hung up for that, and it's more of a turn off than a turn on. Big Daddy or Daddy Bear might be a compromise for some.

- Response by abitspoiled, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Who Cares?

OK... I guess I am the only weirdo here. I say it and I have no plans to discontinue.

I haven't found the guy that gets freaked out by it yet??

Yeah well what's with all the guys calling me "mama". Just this morning I was sitting on a park bench smoking and some guys comes up to me and says "damn you so hott mama" Seriously???

- Response by A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?

I heard that was a Hispanic thing. Is she Hispanic?

I find it creepy as hell and would be completely turned off by it---yuck!

- Response by meowmeowww, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

"Papi" is kinda sexy, however, it ain't a prerequisite to call me it. Only time I kinda liked hearing it was during sex......but still, I don't need it.

- Response by king313, An Engaged Guy, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Who Cares?

I had an ex once say "Come give Daddy some lovin'" I was turned off by it. I don't get it either.

Whenever I call the guy daddy, and he is enjoying rocking in my ever so wonderful rockin' chair, I am referring to him being the 'daddy of lust' ...Sexual Chocolate!

Ok i call my guy friend Daddy i dont know what we are though. I like. Hime and he likes me whats wong with calling him Daddy

- Response by A Life of the Party, Female, 18-21