How do you heal and let go of someone that is no good for you?
Dating / 8:26 PM - Monday October 25, 2010

How do you heal and let go of someone you love that is no good for you? Someone that has evolved into a toxic person that just drains the life out of you??? Someone that use to be the man you love and just evolved into such an evil person?

..oh and one more thing..I am trying to heal my betrayed trust and put myself back together- but this is a process. I still cry over him and have days that I am really depressed. Depsite that I was the one that ended this, it still hurts. I am lonely. BUT how I am healing is one day at a time. I spend time with my kids-being a better mom and making them smile each day! I lean on my good friends and family. I work out and try to make myself get out and do things. I will be better after this....and the right man will come along for me. But for now..I will be alone and heal myself and become an even better woman..:)

- Response by semperfi73, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Cincinnati, Executive

The pain and sadness will go away though it does take one day at a time. It is something you will never forget though it gets easier to deal with. If you are having trouble letting go, try making a list of all the good things and all the bad things, and when you consider giving it another try look at the list. That will be your reminder of why you have to let go. Then keep yourself busy with friends, family and doing the things you enjoy. Do things that make you feel good about you, love yourself that also helps.

- Response by blindshe, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

For one, get rid of all reminders of him, delete him from your email and phone contacts. Gather up all the reminders and get rid of them and realize that there is life after him. It will take time but the first step is to take care of yourself and be good to yourself. Get a new hairstyle, spa treatment, take up a hobby and just get yourself involved with something new, a new hobby or project.

Better question for you to ponder:

Why should you stop loving a person that you HATE and completely DISRESPECT?