So do you girls all remember the first time you saw a guy cum?
Sex & Intimacy / 10:58 PM - Wednesday October 20, 2010

I think I was 12 and a friend of mine snuck one of her dads porn tapes to my house.We put it in and watched for a while in total amazement at what was going on,and then the guy pulls out and cums on this girls That was my first sight of a spewing

I do not remember the first time I saw a cock cum.
I was PROBABLY 15? dont know. maybe 14.

I think I saw cum in a condom long BEFORE I saw it shoot out of a cock. Car backseat sex...

- Response by discotrash, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Las Vegas, Other Profession

So, you have been sucking on those things that you use to put the frosting on cakes, ever since.

- Response by buffer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Retired

You are as much of a female as a Red Sox fan loves the Yankees...give it up please!!

- Response by mrwondering11, A Creative, Male, Who Cares?, Portland, Managerial