My boyfriend never initiates sex!
Sex & Intimacy / 1:22 PM - Monday October 18, 2010

My boyfriend never initiates sex!

Does anyone have a significant other who is like this? FOR WHATEVER REASON? (In my case, I am the one who ALWAYS wants it the most! He is less aggressive and I seem to initiate sex 90% of the time. He is timid almost. I tell him I want him to just say he wants it/or just start hott flirting...nada. ugh. I feel like I MIGHT HAVE A PROBLEM- like I'm addicted! help?

- Asked by 09beepbeep01, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Retail

Been there for about the last 25 years. The reality is that this isn't going to change. No matter what you do, you will always always always have a stronger libido than he does. If you're OK with that and you love him then carry on. But if not, make that change before it destroys lives.

- Response by hubbyochris, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Cleveland, Executive

Mine too. He's not shy - at all. I think he just likes it when I start it. For the most part I'll kiss him like a fiend, touch him in dirty places and then walk away. He comes back with a vengeance and then technically I haven't "initiated sex", I initiated kissing. lol

- Response by sweetness04, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Artist / Musician / Writer

I have a group session for people with your "illness" meet me at my place and we can work on your recovery =)

- Response by strongbow, A Jock, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

I always like it when the girl initiates, even when she just puts her hand on it, whatever, I like it that way. Sometimes it has bothered a girl here or there and they want me to initiate. It turns me on when the girl is aggressive, though, so maybe that's the deal with your' bf.

- Response by sirpsychosexy13, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Atlanta, Who Cares?

If you are addicted to sex, that means you want it all the time, and can't do anything else, like work, or go out. You are constantly looking for sex.
It sounds like he is just totally shy. Start communicating with him about this. Talking is the way to cure this.