He is madly in love with me and i dont know if i feel the same way but i dont want to hurt him
Dating / 1:42 PM - Friday October 15, 2010

he is madly in love with me and i dont know if i feel the same way but i dont want to hurt him

I have been with my boyfriend for just short of a year, but i am still very confused with how i feel about him. One day i wanna be with him and am excited to see him, but then when the day acually comes that we planned on seeing eachother, i am no longer in the mood to see him. I ditch him all the time, make excuses as too why i cant go out tonight, reschedual all the time. I dont know why i am feeling like this, somedays i even wanna break it off, but i know this would kill him, and i would never want to hurt him like that. I feel like my relationship on my side is bipolar, im up and down all the time, unlike him whos is madly in love with me and wants only to be with me forever. he is also 9 years older then me, i am 20 he is 29. can someone please give me some advice to ease my mind a bit, i am so confused.

Update: October 15, 2010.
i am scared to break it off, i dont think i cant do it, its too hard. Never thought my first relationship would be the one that would make me wanna give up on everything. he is a good man, and dosent deserve to be hurt like that.

- Asked by A Hippie Chick, Female, 22-25, Toronto

you're not into him!!!! when a guy is really into you, you love the attention, anyone would...and you really really want to return the feelings. I have been there many times. but if you break plans or don't want to see him or are disappointed when you do, then you are not into him. it's unfortuante, but there is no confusion :)

- Response by ebm3, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45, Self-Employed

Ahhh, but is it love or is it INFATUATION!!!

Well too bad, life is hard. You're going to have to learn to deal with it. I have news for you, your immature behaviour is hurting him already. He needs more self worth if he has been putting up with you ditching him and lying. He's 29, a grown man...many men by that point are already married with kids and a career. He can handle you breaking up with him. And if not, then maybe you should suggest counselling. Grow a set and let him go. You don't love him, and you're stringing him along.

dont do anything you would be sorry for.
all men say they love you for ONLY ONE REASON.
do not go into a relationship confused.

Since you really aren't that into him, let him go. It might hurt him, but the longer you stay with him, the worse it will be.

Yeah, I bet some 29 year old will be all tore up over some little girl wanting to play games with him breaking up with him. Get over yourself.