Why do some men hate women?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 1:54 AM - Monday October 11, 2010

Why do some men hate women?

That includes men in their 20s as well.

- Asked by A Sweet Sarah, Female, Who Cares?

The developing of dislike for the feminine started from childhood, or from jealousy issues.
In many cases, the man hated his mother, or a female caregiver, and that hate is passed on to all others of the feminine.

They're homo.

- Response by zerotohero2, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

I don't necessarily hate them, I'm just perplexed by them. They don't know what they want. They choose guys that they know will treat them like trash, over guys who will treat them right. They are usually very materialistic and greedy. Want me to continue? lol

- Response by markusseven77, A Jock, Male, 29-35

I don't think that men men HATE women. I think they hate some of the things, that some women DO. There is a difference.

Some men had things happen to them by women when they were younger and it screwed them up. Same thing happens to women with men. I personally love women...they just don't love me.

- Response by dirtyperv, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, St.Louis, Other Profession

Men today are being raised by WOMEN, not MEN.
That's okay for learning how to live with a woman, especially one's mom, but it gets us nowhere when we want to seduce a woman.
Read about the Nice Guy Syndrome-- you can google for it.
Being a Nice Guy is sort of a default approach that many men take with women. It's Mom-Approved. Unfortunately, it usually leads to a serious crash & burn. Not knowing any better, what these guys will often do is TRY HARDER. When that still doesn't work, they turn into misogynistic jerks.
You can't be too angry at them, they genuinely don't know better. If they understood seduction game, they would never behave like that.

'Hate' in what context? If they're not gay then its probably BC they have had their heart broken by some woman in their life. I know I can be a real controlling bitch when I feel the need. I try hard to not do it and be nice all the time but some guys just know what buttons to push to get me to go off on them.

- Response by rayannem86, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Hospitality

Ask Greenwind.....get it straight from the Ass's, I mean, Horse's mouth.

- Response by patresi, An Intellectual Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

They've had a bad experience in the past that's caused them to go that way...

- Response by hands, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Hong Kong, Who Cares?

I have seen film from 1968 where even men like Martin Luther King treated his wife like a servant. Men's horrible treatment of women created a backlash where women's behavior shifted and over maybe 35 years they treated men worse and worse until men became the ones getting screwed.

Somewhere around 2003 men's behavior started shifting. Men were talking about the inequality but rather than looking to make the game fair, men in general responded with their own attempts at exploitation and an explosion of pick up artists and dishonesty was the result.

Move forward to 2010. Now everybody on the dating market is suffering. Liars and con artist are everywhere. Even if you eliminate exploitative arrangements like marriage, just going through the increasingly odious process of seeking out a long term partner continues to get less and less worth it.

In 2010 nearly all women on the dating market are liars and exploitation artists, which is why I don't like most women on the dating market. Sweet, fair and reasonably attractive women I like. It isn't the gender I have a problem with, it's the behavior.

They hate women they can't control. It's that simple.

Look, for great examples of this, at the guy who wrote a short book for an answer, where he explains how *horrible* women are, and how *horrible* feminists are--somehow, he thinks that feminists countenance women marrying for money and then divorcing to get more money. Feminists, according to a real woman hater, are to blame for everything--because they're responsible for women learning to think for themselves, and this was the real source of the loss of control men in this society have taken over the last five decades. A woman who thinks for herself, values herself for herself and not because she "has" a man; and can support herself well is not going to take garbage from males who want to think that she's dependent on them for survival. She isn't and she won't be and that's what they really don't like.

Witness the fact that males like this on sites like this can't deal with what feminism is really about--they have to make up untrue nonsense about it because they can't look at the hard, cold truth: feminism is only about equality; their problem with it is that anything that grants women any sort of autonomy and humanity detracts (in the eyes of misogynistic males) from males' humanity--because their humanity is only granted on the basis of an acknowledged lack of humanity on women's behalf.

Feminists only want people to define themselves to the best of their own ability; misogynists hate the fact that women are no longer defining themselves as subservient, needy, second or third class citizens so that these misogynists can feel better about themselves and feel that they're first class citizens because women are there as examples of what third class citizens look and act like.

Do you think they go completely against biology just for the heck of it or do you think maybe they have legit reasons for feeling the way they do?

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Teaching

It is possible these type of men were abused by their mother's or had another traumatic experience that involved a woman. Same thing happens to women that have been abused by men, they sometimes resent men.

- Response by blossoming1, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Seattle, Civil Service

People who have bad experiences do one of two things: focus their anger inwardly or outwardly. Women tend to focus inwardly - hence more issues with bulemia, anorexia, neurotic behavior. Men tend to focus their anger outwardly - it's all women's fault.

- Response by A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Los Angeles, Other Profession

If you can explain why some women hate men, you will have your answer. If you can't, there is no sense in me attempting to tell you.

- Response by buffer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Retired

Because beleive it or not....they've been hurt as much as we have. And sometimes more. Guys might handle/hide it a little better than we do-but their emotions run just as deep as yours. In my experience-that guy is probably a really good one...he's just been hurt too much/too many times. Give him a little patience ;)

- Response by ac8604, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 26-28, New York, Student