Does Your Vagina Spasm During Orgasm?
Sex & Intimacy / 4:48 PM - Sunday October 10, 2010

Does Your Vagina Spasm During Orgasm?

There is a new study out that discusses some numbers related to male and female sexuallity. They say that about 85% percent of men claim their female partners orgasm during sex, while only about 65% of women orgasm during sex. Obviously, this shouldn't surprise too many people. Men sometimes overestimate their sexual prowess.
There were some women, discussing this study on a talk show and they said that unless the guy feels the womans vagina spasm, then she didn't orgasm. I've been with many women and I've never felt the vaginal spasm they refer to. I've heard about it before, but I've never felt this spasm before.
The interesting thing thing about is that I've had women tell me that they've had several orgasms during a session. Quite often they mention the orgasms snuck up on them.
Now, these women told me that they had orgasms without me asking. I've only asked one woman I've dated about her orgasms. The only reason I asked was because it seemed like she came every time we had sex. I didn't feel the vaginal spasm, but she was drained and couldn't go any further after the big "O". She said yes those were real orgasms. I'm guessing that either all women's vagina doesn't spasm during orgasm or maybe the spasm is so small that it's not noticeable.
So my question to the women is are you aware of your vagina spasming during orgasm? Men, have you ever felt your woman's vagina spasm during orgasm?

- Asked by rjack90, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Science / Engineering

I have rarely felt it. I think that the problem is that I am not taking notes at the right time. Perhaps if you are just laying there, you might feel her vagina convulsing around your penis. But to be honest, most of the time my penis is busy trying to do some other things, like squeeze ejeculate into her, and it pretty well over rides anything else going on.

I mean, the shaft of my penis is not that sensitive anyway, and the head is pretty well overloaded from rubbing against the inside of her, so even if she convulses after I have got the sperm where I want it, I probably will not feel it. I generally go with the tight clasping of her arms and legs, along with the inability to do much and then the relaxing to tell me that I have stroked enough and can either finish myself or quite, depending on what I had done earlier.

Sometimes you can tell from the condition of here tits/nipples and sometimes there is a flush across her chest. And while I try to do this as well as I can, there is a point at which my penis sort of takes over my brain and I am not really sure what is going on. Orgasms are like that.

Have a good day

Dude. Your man card is in danger.

Reading Cosmo is like pouring Draino in your brain. Very bad.

And seriously. Who is having sex with some Poindexter with a clip board and pencil watching them?

If she came and she's knocked out then your job is done. Don't ask for a f-ing lessons learned session after wards.

Vaginal contractions are a sexual response that helps to move sperm into her uterus.

Vaginal contractions are not something that women can fake. Men who have experience can tell if she is having the vaginal contractions. Or not. Inexperienced men often just feel her suddenly being more "tight" and don't know what it means.

Yes, a woman's vagina spasms, or "tightens up" when she has an orgasm. Further, a woman can contract her vagina muscles too during intercourse. Those contractions, where voluntary or as a part of orgasm can be strong, mild or unnoticeable.

i feel it spasm every time, i think my partner has felt it at times. sometimes its stronger then others, but i think its sexy if the guy can feel it happening

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Managerial

Everytime I orgasm my boyfriend and I both feel my spasms. The only way I can describe how strong the spasms are is how intense the orgasm is. But yes, the harder the spasm the better the orgasm.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Medical / Dental

I think they have discovered the male cat has spines on his PP that stimulate the female to ovulate when he withdraws. This is why she has multiple kittens seeded from the multiple partners so that naturally they will come from different gene pools and don't look alike....
Pretty basic facts you can look up on Wiki...

- Response by movi, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Administrative

Question: How does a real man know if a woman has an orgasm while he is fucking her?

Answer:
A real man does not care.
Boo-Ya-Ka,-Mother-Fucki ng,-Sha !

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Washington, DC, Military