Why do men stare at women asses when at the Gym?
Dating, Diet & Health, Style & Beauty / 3:00 PM - Friday October 08, 2010

Do men really go to the Gym to work out or just to look at women? This guy at the Gym was really annoying. I got on the elliptical and he got the elliptical behind mine. I got on the treadmill and he got the one next to mine. I went to the weight room and he used the machine right across. Very annoying! Maybe it was just coincidense.

- Asked by lokipr, A Player, Female, 29-35, Medical / Dental

No, most men (emphasis on "most") do the in-and-out.....go in, hit the weights, then get out. Some do like checking out the ladies, buy I have to admit, yall look so damn good trying to get all fit, wearing those tight, form-fitting outfits. It seems like you do it on purpose.

I'll also admit, I've caught myself checking out those bouncing asses, while each cheek flexed back and forth. It's a little embarrassing, though. At least for me, because I don't mean any harm by it, it just........happens.

- Response by wudaddy, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 29-35, Dallas, Law Enforcement

Well it sounds like he liked he might of liked your ass, I've been going to the gym for nearly 20 years now... and not once has a guy checked out mine.

Oh yes. I pay a monthly fee to go look like a sweat soaked gray rat in the hopes that some 20 year old estrogen muffin is going to see me and swoon.

Yup. Works all the time. Money well spent.

That guy's a creep. most guys won't gym-stalk girls with nice asses, we'll look and even stare sometimes but we aren't going to follow you around.

- Response by donuthate, A Creative, Male, 18-21, Phoenix, Who Cares?

Coincidence?
DOUBT IT!!
But when you think about it, how do men/women get their hard/nice bodies? Working out at the gym.
Hence, that's where you'd expect to find them!
And it's not just guys looking at the women .. plenty of women checking out the guys as well.
It's just a small price to pay while maintaining a fit figure.

Maybe next time, you can mention to him, "I don't mind you checking out my fine body, but I'd appreciate if you did it at least 50 feet away from me like all of the other guys."

- Response by andrewj5267, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Miami, Teaching

are you seriously asking this question

why do men stare at womens asses

sex woman, thats the reason why

next time, go the bathroom and he can't follow, then move to an area he is not at, if he follows then, then you know

and if a woman wears the tight ass spandex shorts or pants, that just about show her lips, then she WANTS people to look

otherwise don't dress sexy when working out

aloha

- Response by beautifulloser, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Detroit, Executive

Everyone has there own reason to go to the gym. I went to get a workout and if there happen to be a nice looking lady working then that was just a bonus. Some men go just for that reason and some to work out. If you do indeed have a nice ass, and I'm guessing you do, you should be proud of that and the fact that your exercise routine is working. I know that doesn't help when comes to the annoying guy who follows you around the gym, for that I would suggest you go to the gym staff and explain how you feel and ask for assistance.

- Response by shyguy63, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Other Profession

Or maybe you have a hot ass! Guys go to work out but enjoy the view at the same time.

it ain't just happening at the gym.

- Response by boggob, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Political / Government

Okay well that guy was ridiculous but of course men are going to check you out; you're hot.

I doubt men go to the gym JUST to look at asses but seeing the female form in motion is a sweet bonus.

Umm you probably have a nice behind lol!

- Response by bfly36, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

Why? Because they enjoy looking just like we women do when I see some nice abs, pecs, glutes and thighs on a man working out, it's distracting, lol! But I try not to be too obvious. Some guys are obviously looking though but nothing wrong with eye candy. It gets me motivated to work harder.

u just ran into a loser gym rat that goes for one reason to try hit on ladies and stalk them. exception rather than the rule as most men go to work out and do not use it as a dating pool.
u should have reported him or least confronted him in front of others at the gym.

- Response by mtusa007, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Self-Employed

You go to my gym?

- Response by quikslvr, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Washington, DC, Lawyer

We do that as a special motivation (so we can chase after later) to want to get in shape and work out ourselves

- Response by lomer, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Halifax, Science / Engineering

May be coincidence or it is what it is - he likes you and trying to talk to you-. I read all the time on answerology people advice singles to go to the gym to meet people! so its happening yahooo.

Do they still have the thigh abduction machines. Prefer to be across from women on that one. From behind, a stepper, and lunges are nice excercises to observe. Then too dance and aerobics are great from behind too.
Most guess appreciate a woman's form, some are not so opbvious about checking. Guess learing could be a bit unnerving.
Most guys do go to work out, it is just the best of both worlds when we can get a good pump on to be more attractive to the women we ogle. Its a win win situation for men.

- Response by wolverinesegg, A Career Man, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering

Most men actually go to the gym to workout. But hey if there is a nice view in sight most guys are gonna take that in to. In your case however, this guy sounds a little creppy. I mean he is blatantly following you around the gym which is just weird and unnecessary.

- Response by mj2424, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Other Profession