Is my boyfriend being faithful?
Married Life / 10:58 PM - Wednesday October 06, 2010

Is my boyfriend being faithful?

Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 4 years now.. last september he broke up with me when he first started college cos i was nagging him about him hanging around with a bunch of girls and guys etc.. so in February we went back out and now its october now.... he breaks up with me again for a different reason saying he has no time for me cos .. he needs to work.. he has money problems... his mom is driving him crazy.. he's on probation from school

He tells me that he doesnt want me to be like other girls that he wants me to be simple... he doesnt want his room mates talking to me... idk if hes jealous or something? cos i kno that one of his room mates goes gaga over me..

i find pics of him drinking with his room mates in girls rooms n stuff.. it looks like hes just having a good time and nothing more...but idk.. i found another pic of him just sitting on some girls bed with his pajamas on while shes joking around with some other girl..

he said that i have no idea how much he loves me but that he cant handle a relationship right now... what should i do?

- Asked by katerina1089, A Thinker, Female, 22-25

This shouldn't be in the Married section..... :/

To answer this, why do you keep going back to someone who obviously has problems.

- Response by king313, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Civil Service

Find someone who loves & respects you enough to make time for you...he clearly has enough time to drink on some other girl's bed in his jammies :\

- Response by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35

Ummmm, he keeps breaking up with you. Maybe that is a sign that things just aren't meant to be...Take time to enjoy life..it's ok you're young. Just let him be. You're asking if he's faithful when he has asked to break up...that I am not really clear on?

- Response by adviser28, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Don't be the usual Dopey Broad...OF COURSE HE'S HOOKING UP WITH OTHER CHICKS...!!!!GOD How Clueless can you women get !!He's in college with a buffet of Hot Chicks..and he's only going to Stick to one.................... You ??..C'mon Princess...WAKE UP

- Response by hedo2nj, A Player, Male, 36-45, Other Profession

OK this is probably not what you want to hear but it sounds as if he is ready to move on and explore the world. He wants to see what else is out there beyond his H.S. Sweetheart (you)! This does not mean he wants to be in a relationship with someone else but he wants to be free to do as he pleases, make plans for his future with regards to school, career, etc. without the pressures of worrying about a girlfriend. Basically he is growing up and trying to find his way in life and unfortunately at this point you are not part of that plan.

This really is not that unusual! Many H.S. sweethearts part ways once they reach college. Alot of changes take place from 18-25 i.e. the way you see the world, the things you want, your dreams, goals etc. and this is the time people tend to grow apart. I'm sure he really does love you but right now he needs to know he's not accountable to you and free to explore other options.