My (soon to be Ex) wife is pregnant...with another man's baby
Sex & Intimacy / 5:21 AM - Monday October 04, 2010

My head is spinning right now as I'm sitting here in front of my computer.

My wife Elaine and I have been married close to a year (anniversary 1-10-2010). Ever since we started dating many moons ago I've always been honest with her, except one thing. I had a vasectomy a while ago before I met Elaine. I did it mostly because I was looking for peace of mind since I was very sexually active in my twenties and I wasn't sure when I would be ready to settle down. I also decided I will have it reversed when I am ready to start a family.

Elaine does not know that I've been snipped. I was planning on telling her when we brought up the starting a family discussion.

On Saturday she announced to me her 'surprise.' She is pregnant.

Rather than go into a rage and tell her my own surprise, I played along. I just had too. I wanted to see the side of her that was hiding this whole time. The side that looks me in the eye with joy and tells me I'm going to be a father. The side that is attempting to dupe me into raising another man's child. That's the only reason why I'm delaying breaking the news to her. I want to see if she has a soul or if she will indeed try to trick me.

When I got married, my friend told me a joke that stuck with me: Two newlyweds are in a limo heading to their hotel. The groom asks the bride, "aren't you glad the wedding is over with?" The bride responds, "yeah, I'm finally married, now I can be myself!"

You know what scares me to death? If I was unsnipped, I would have believed that little fetus starting to grow inside her was mine.

I'm tired. That's Right now I'm going to crawl into a bed with the devil and go to sleep. Assuming my research is correct, my divorce should go through without any speed bumps when I get my vasectomy papers from my insurance company. That will also take care of exonerating me as the father.

Please don't feel sorry for me. I'm only 32-years-old and I have a good job. When I finish the post-divorce grieving process in about a year I should be able to find another (hopefully less evil) wife. And I'm very lucky I don't even need a paternity test to get me off the hook for child support.

I just wanted to share my story and increase awareness. There has got to be more women out there doing this to their husbands. Please don't be afraid of getting your children paternity tests. There is a difference between not trusting your wife and protecting yourself. It will be one of the best investments you'll ever make.

It is sad to me to see a man go thru this with a dishonest woman.Good thing you are in the possition to dispute the paternity.Shame on her.Life will be better with out her.

I don't feel sorry for you. You are an ass.
How could you marry her and NOT tell her you were sterile?

And here's a news flash Einstein. It could be yours because sometimes the sperm ducts grow back.

And you don't disprove paternity by papers from an insurance company. You do a DNA test.

This is a sad story IF it is true...I mean, if you are still truly sterile. I would suggest you talk to a doctor who will ask for a semen sample for testing. Then you will know. Until you find out for SURE do not go jumping the gun.

Back in the sixties I was madly in love with a man who told me he couldn't have chidren. I was too dumb then to ask for any proof. He also told me he loved me and if by any small chance anything happened (like a pregnancy) we would be married.

He was planning on joining the peace corps and then he would come back and we would get married then. Bingo. A few months later by both our surprise I ended up pregnant. We got a marriage licence but 24 hours prior to a small wedding we had set up, he chickened out.

He stayed around until his son was born then changed his mind but weeks later he changed it again and was leaving the country. He tried to threaten me to give up our child for adoption. For two years he was gone. He came back to our area with...suprise, surprise...a pregnant Philopine wife!! We went to court over this and I proved by DNA, blood work, hospital records, sworn testimony, etc. that he was indeed the father of this son.

I knew he was, there never was a doubt even though he orginally thought he could not have kids!! Duh. How could he have thought this still to be true when his new bridge was also pregnant!! So there are always twi sides to the story. The man and our son met finally when he was 22 years old and have a continuing relationship.

This just goes to show that there are women out there who are just as low-lifed as some men! Of course, women will condone this type of behavior because men have gotten away with so much for so long. It's sad to say, but I think men in America are becoming tired of American women and all of the baggage and bullsh%# they bring to the table. My suggestion is to find a good South American or Filipina woman to marry -- leave these American basket cases alone!!!

- Response by blackonyxxx, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, New York, Who Cares?

Well it doesn't surprise me! You can't have a successful relationship that is built on lies. Neither one of you is right here. You have deceived your wife just as she has deceived you. The problem is once you become adults the consequences get higher. The sad thing is there is a child now that is caught in your web of lies!

I think it's rather shitty that you didn't share with your wife about getting your balls cut.

2nd I would recommend you go get checked out by a DR to make sure that your still shooting blanks for not.

- Response by usarmy24id, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Celebrity