Is it really that common to be fisted?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:17 AM - Saturday October 02, 2010

Is it really that common to be fisted?

I read a post on here while looking through the older questions and this one girl said that her new bf had fisted other girls before and one other replied that she thought alot of guys have probly done that.So I am just curious as to how common this actually is.Have you ever been fisted or fisted someone and how exactly does that topic come up?

Yes I have been fisted. It was one wild night of nothing held back sexual experimentation. The only limits I put out that night were, nothing anal, nothing that included my ingesting anything inedible and I really don't want any ejaculate in my eyes...

- Response by siouxzen, A Career Woman, Female, Who Cares?, Guadalajara, Self-Employed

Personally I would feel comfortable doing 3 or 4 fingers at the most. Why hurt someone??

- Response by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired

I read that too. I thought that only gay men did that to each other. I never knew there was a way to do that to a woman. And, I am still not sure which oriface she was referring to?

So, I too wonder about this.

See, I always thought it was lesbian sex play, men's hands are so big Ouch! lol

Nope, I've never been fisted and no partners have ever suggested it(thank goodness)

- Response by melmac, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

<--- would never do that.

I can speak for the gay community, when I say this is a minority experience in our community. Many gay people don't even have anal sex because it's too painful for them. :(

What the heck is with the fetish? It's so strange.

- Response by desota18, A Creative, Male, 22-25, Self-Employed

Who in their right mind would want to do that??

I have never heard of anyone who was not nuts or desperate doing that-----except in really bad porn, which of course, ANYTHING GOES as long as it sells.

I'm sure prostitutes and the like go for that stuff, as long as they get paid well to endure it....

I know some pretty wild people/couples, and I can state for a fact that they would never do that...

I have been fisted by a petite lesbian.
It is NOT common at all. it is considered Extreme Fetish even within the porn community!
You have to have a LOOSE vagina to be fisted.

- Response by discotrash, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Las Vegas, Other Profession

I've never done it, and I get more ass than Mark McGrath....

- Response by stanorocks, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Denver, Therapist

Not by choice. But I once had to retrieve a forgotten OB tampon after sex.

That resulted in a bit of post coital fisting.

Can't say it was fun though. But I did retrieve the offending blob of cotton so a trip to the doctor was avoided.