What do they call young women that go after married guys?
Sex & Intimacy / 2:48 PM - Thursday September 30, 2010

I'm 42 & I've been married 5 yrs now and I get hit on by 22 - 30 yr old women a lot when I go out with my buddies and sometimes when I'm out with my wife..I don't hide my wedding band & when I tell them I'm married it seems to only turn away 1/2 of them, they don't care.

I don't have money or dress or act like I do, so these girls are not gold-diggers.
what do you call them?

- Asked by proteus, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Who Cares?

Probably the same thing you would call someone who's older...;)
Horny!!!!!!!!!!!

Immature "skanks" ... They find "power" in playing with men that are not available... Sad, but true.

I had to deal with more than a couple in very public places. The object of their attention was clearly "taken" and yet they were blatant in their efforts. I actually slugged one in Vegas and spent a few hours cooling my heels in the Clark County Jail. Mr. Siouxzen decided in that moment that he had better work harder at discouraging the BS.

- Response by siouxzen, A Career Woman, Female, Who Cares?, Guadalajara, Self-Employed

Trouser Trolls

call them "stupid"....

Skanks. There is always going to be that special breed of people out there who find someone way more appealing when they already belong to someone else. It's sad and disgusting.

- Response by jess2481, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Cincinnati, Other Profession

Shit-Stirrers

a good oportunity? young fun? home wreckers?

- Response by guy5432, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, New York, Who Cares?

We call them potential homewreckers.

- Response by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35

Dogs lol I think some women don't care and they have no respect for the words commitment and marriage. It is up to the married man to tell them he isn't interested. Rosey

I'll be impressed if someone actually presents you with the 'name' of what they are called. Heh. (Hey, I try to answer the actual question, okay? Hrm.)

As for why they do it, (which I think is the more favored question here)...

The appeal of something INTERESTING increases when you can't have it (as you may know). It's about striving to do your best and reach your goals.

If someone or tells you that you can't do it - what are you more prone to do... by nature?

...Or, shall I just say that you must present some sort of appeal. (I think that's the answer here.)
=-)

- Response by cutypy5840, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

a dick tease

i personally think it's a challenge for these girls.. they have no morals and no feelings .. they'll only know the trouble and pain they cause , when they fall in love and someone screws their husband.... in todays society.. and the way these young girls are i feel sorry for the married men.. cause half of them don't go looking.. trouble comes knocking on their door... but to answer your question.. i would say ( nothing but T-R-O-U-B-L-E as they know a man is married and still want to go for the kill.

- Response by mburgos, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Who Cares?

I called all the ones my husband was with 'opportunistic whores' and some I called his 'cheerleaders.'

They are girls that have had sex with a 22 year old boy and want to enjoy a real man!
An Experienced 42+year old man is so much more enjoyable and they are after that!

- Response by lovesgoldens, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Flirt, skank, homewrecker....

- Response by asianlovely13, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, London, Managerial

Young and dumb. Someone that enjoys flirting where she doesn't think she can get in trouble, aka... he's married so it's not like a relationship will develop.

I had a boyfriend that called them bar-whores and sluts. They are definitely not worth wasting your time on. He wouldn't give them the time of day.

- Response by ntnse01, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

HOME WRECKERS?

- Response by jamiesangel777, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Miami

horny!

looking for a fling and scared of commitment. they LIKE THAT they can't have you, they're scared of commitment.

- Response by discotrash, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Las Vegas, Other Profession

Just because a woman makes eye contact and talks with a guy who is in a relationship doesn't mean she is a skanky ho, home wrecker or any of the other things people are slinging around. I think it is totally fair behavior because a guy who is happy in his relationship will just return pleasant conversation and that is all that will happen.

Bars and strip clubs are alcohol soaked meat markets. When two people are in a relationship and somebody still wants to hang out in alcohol soaked meat markets on a regular basis then I think there is a problem.