Sex between me and my wife
Married Life / 9:58 PM - Wednesday September 29, 2010

sex between me and my wife

well we dont have sex as much as we use to. i thought it was because of all the stress that we had at home but we moved out and got a place of our own and its still the same. we are having sex maybe 6 times a month if were lucky.

she has been really bitchy at me this last couple days. she says its because i dont take care of buisness.

she is preggo. we found out a couple weeks ago.

there is a lot going on money wife and work wise. im thinking that it has a lot to do with my sex drive. either that or there is something more.

i do love her and want to spend ther est of my wife her. but i dont want her to ever leave me becuase of the lack of sex.

so what do you think is the issue?

is it me?

is it me and her?

is it everything going on around us?

or is it that we have been together for a while and i dont feel like having sex as much?

i just really want to figure this out

- Asked by karlkruger, A Creative, Male, 26-28, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

Dude, what the Frig are you having another Kid For ??,,your Married life is already laking Sex..and your Wife Is Hot !!

you're just turning her into another Frumpy Housewife, who's gonna have to loose the weight she gained during the prego stage, more lack of Sex, PULL OUT DUDE..GEEZ...The Baggage of Kids just ruin's a life for a "Young" married couple.

- Response by hedo2nj, A Player, Male, 36-45, Other Profession

First thing to do is go see your doctor to make sure something physical is not knocking your sex drive off center. After that, get a counselor to help you adjust to stress and changes in your life. After that see a marriage counselor who can guide you through the necessary steps to kick it up another notch! (Thank you Emeril!) By this time you should know EXACTLY what is going on. rek

It's probably just stress...or exhaustion. This is life...it ebbs and flows...and you just found out you're going to have a new baby...that is exciting and scary all at the same time. You are so young still...and I assume your wife is as well...PLUS you mentioned she is pregnant...maybe she is on a hormonal high right now.

And congrats :)

- Response by kaffroake, A Creative, Female, 29-35

Married sex is soooooo much more complicated than single sex because with single sex you can just walk away. It could any and all of the reasons you mentioned. Being pregnant is a huge factor. Women need love to have sex and men need sex to feel loved. So, just be cool and well take matters into your own hands....

- Response by sweet14u, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55

Don't worry about it. Sex is supposed to be fun, and people worry and question and place all these taboos...it's just not natural! Sex is natural! Sex will happen naturally, and may go up and down but just let it be!

- Response by sweetmama247, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Buffalo, Home Maker

Stress + hormones will do in a lot of things. As long as you two continue to treat each other like the love of your life, sex will return and be good for you.

- Response by cjennmom, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental