In which position does a vagina feel the tightest for a guy?
Sex & Intimacy / 7:50 PM - Tuesday September 28, 2010

I don't really know how tight my vagina actually is. I do my kegal exercises and my BF tells me 'my p***y is so tight' during sex, but that could just be the dirty talk to turn me on, which works btw! lol

anyway, is there a position that a vagina feels the tightest for a guy in general even when a woman is very wet?

I know that when my BF first enters me he feels huge even with good foreplay and I'm very turned on (wet) but after a few minutes of thrusting/f***ing, I don't feel him so much anymore as i get more and more wet and turned on even more.
So, is this the same for a guy too that a woman feels tighter first and then not so much after a while?

Doggy style, or with your legs over his shoulders , whatever that's called.

- Response by pennyxoc, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Doggy she can squeeze it more

- Response by schnurm, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Other Profession

During the excitement phase, the vagina actually widens and stretchs length wise. It is not unusual to feel him at first then not as much when you get more aroused. But doggie or you on top tends to make it feel somewhat tighter.

- Response by hrdmn10, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Other Profession

for me way that seems to be tighter feeling is her on top, facing me and reverse cowgirl.
the other way is If she is laying on the very edge of the bed, so that her bum is half off of the bed and I hold her legs, that always feels pretty tight too.

- Response by proteus, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Who Cares?

always in the beginning. But I think woman on top because you have the control. But if you want to continue to feel him after you are really wet..control your muscles while he is thrusting...muscle control is a wonderful thing.