How to make face thinner NATURALLY?
Diet & Health / 8:20 PM - Sunday September 26, 2010

How to make face thinner NATURALLY?

Ok so I have never been fat but I did gain a couple a pounds when in highschool. I lost them all and have a really fit and good looking body now but for some reason I have a fat looking face. Like my cheeks look a squirrl when he is eating walnuts, seriously.

I am not sure how to get rid of this? I can't really lose any more weight, I already have a really low body fat and the rest of my body is toned so how can I get my face thin looking?

My face is the first thing people see and having a squirl face is not making me happy!

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?

Drop carbonated drinks - switch to water, and cut salt out of your diet.

Having different parents might have made this easier. LOL I don't mean to tease, but your face is inherited, not created. I have my mom's droopy eyes and always have. Nothing I can do about it so I had to learn to be "happy" with them. Hey it could be much worse, my mom was an attractive woman until she died. My sister looks like Dad and (tee hee) he had droopy jowls....

- Response by siouxzen, A Career Woman, Female, Who Cares?, Guadalajara, Self-Employed

There's probably no way to actually make your face thinner without losing more weight.

But try going to a good cosmetics counter and ask them to teach you how to apply make-up to make your face *appear* thinner. It's amazing what the right make-up, applied the right way, can do.

Try eating lemons every day.

You'd probably have to loose more weight. But, if you're happy with the way your body looks and you're healthy, I wouldn't suggest that.

Have you tried make-up? There are many techniques used to create the illusion of a thinner face that are really quick and easy. I have a fairly round face [eastern-european] so I use this one a lot. Get a bronzer or powder that's slightly darker than your skin tone. Suck in your cheeks and apply this bronzer to the "sucked in" area. Blend well. Smile and apply blush to the "apples" of your cheeks. Blend the 2 tones together. Top it off with a shimmery blush to your cheekbones. The impression you should get is a more angular face with more prominent cheekbones, definitely makes a HUGE difference if done properly and it looks very natural if you use the right tones. Check youtube guru Makeupgeek for videos [cheek contouring]!

- Response by dinkylorenzo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, New York, Artist / Musician / Writer

The Face Thin® is a non-surgical solution to make face thinner, attain a more defined jawline, and get rid of double chin

source:http://www.facet hin.com

- Response by gracenoah689, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, Chicago, Medical / Dental

Your face is what you were born with. Probably the only feature that you cannot CHANGE. I know exactly what you are talking about. Bethanny on Housewives from New York has the same facial structure.

This is one of those things that you need to accept and embrace. It is WHO you are. I would tell you to consider how lucky you are that you HAVE a face; eyes, nose, mouth and even teeth. There are folks out there walking around, that would be grateful for just one of those features, since their's was removed from an accident or just not there at birth. :(