I had sex with my friends wife
Sex & Intimacy / 6:48 AM - Sunday September 26, 2010

I had sex with my friends wife

We were all at our friends wedding and back at the hotel still celebrating, and one of the women in our group had way more to drink than the rest of us, her husband (my friend) took her to their room.

When he came back he ended up hooking up with one of the barmaids. I went to the their bedroom to see if my friend (his wife) was ok, she was asleep but woke alittle. even though I had put alamp on for us to see she started kissing me and we had sex, after she went back to sleep, if I'm honest I think she thought I was her husband as we are of same body build. I left the room and met up with everyone later, she was acting like evrything was normal as if she didnt remember the night before with us.

I'm racked with guilt to have done this to my friends, it doesnt matter that my friend is a cheater, or than shes came onto me and was wasted drunk (she doesnt usally drink, infact we all don't really drink so much normally, its only on occassions like this or new year etc it gets too much) I drunk too but still in control of my actions made a choice, a foolish choice and betrayed my two friends for a 10 min drunken fumble. I don't know if I should say to her or never mention it again, we didnt even talk before even though I tried, after I just got out of there.

- Asked by Male, Who Cares?

You are nobodies friend you scumbag, friends respect and have a code you never do something like this, you wanna have sex with the girl that's it, sheessh you went to check if she was alright your ass, you saw a chance and took it, so don't come telling she hit it on you cause you knew exactly what you were doing.

Never use the word friend obviously you do not know what is the meaning. About telling or not well what would a coward treacherous person would do find someone like yourself and ask.

Raper.

- Response by vitamin, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Mexico City, Financial / Banking

You have good reason to feel guilty.She wouldn't have come on to you if you weren't in her room. When you saw your friend go off with a bride's maid you knew what you were up to by going there.You took advantage of some one drunk who you said thought you were her husband.Say nothing.Learn from this.

What happened is happened now, you can't do anything about it,this just happened, it's purely circumstantial , yes it's regrettable thing but then there's no point in living with the guilt , on a positive side you did not purposely seduce or forced your friends wife for sex, so as I said it's purely circumstantial,it was wrong time, wrong place and wrong drink, forget this freak incident and ensure you are never again in this kind of situation

- Response by orgasmic007, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, New Delhi

Take it to the grave...there is no gain in telling anyone this ever happened...suck it up and live with yourself...but don't hurt others to try to make yourself feel better...thats not going to happen.

- Response by sullenchoirboy, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Toronto, Managerial

It's funny how you turn it around on them saying first how your friend cheated with a barmaid & his wife is the one who came on to you. I think you knew full well what could(or hoping would) happen when you CHOSE to visit his drunken wife's hotel room. You weren't really there to check on her, it's not even close to being your place to do that. Don't bring it up, forget that it happened, I'm calling you out on your BS.

You should feel guilty because you had your intentions going into that room. You took advantage of his wife & if she really did believe you were her Husband most would call that rape. She was not in a good position for consenting to sex with you, especially if she was so out of it she didn't know who you were. Whatever.

- Response by melmac, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

say nothing, and learn from this mistake. never ever do this again if u still want friends in your life.

- Response by couchie666, A Thinker, Female, 26-28

Should you mention it... Come on, dude, you know the answer to that one: NO!

Let me ask you something. You describe your friend's wife as your "friend" and you went to check on her after her husband was hooking up with someone else. Be honest, did you really just go to see if she was okay? Or did you go there with maybe a little something else in mind?

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Military

You should be Ashamed!!! 10 mins???? Damn a 18 yo frat boy would do better than that.

What did you do? Slip her a roofie? Checking up on her huh?

IT NEVER HAPPENED ass wipe! Put it out of your mind forever!