My ex left me for another girl and now he wants me back and i want him back. Should i take him back?
Dating / 1:33 AM - Wednesday September 22, 2010

we were together for 4 and a half years. everything was perfect until a week before our break up and then he was acting differently. then we break up cuz he has feelings for his best friend (a girl), this is all a month after our son is born. they get together and im trying to move on so i start talking to a sweet guy who lives out of state and he starts talking about serious stuff, like marriage and kids. and hes supposed to visit me near Halloween and now i dont think i want him to. and now my ex wants me back and says he realizes what he lost and he loves me and always will. I want him back soo bad. i havent been able to eat since our break up and i want our family to be back together and i want him to hold me again. i dont know what the right thing to do is.

- Asked by confusedstef, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25, San Francisco, Who Cares?

First off, I don't want you to get more upset by what I have to say, I am a "tell it like it is" kind of guy. You are obviously too young to be in the situation you are in and so is he. 18-21 and now saddled with a baby and no husband was a mistake you BOTH made, but he is expecting you to be the one to pay for this mistake, and he realizes that he may have been hasty to rush into this relationship or take it to this level. He wants to sew his wild oats. We ALL do at that age. Just because he's been with you for a while doesn't mean he is committed. But there is hope. I say this because I was in a very similar situation as yours except the fact that I had already put the ring on her finger. I WAS committed and so was she, we were just too young to understand what that should have meant. I advise you to seek out counseling and think of yourself first in this situation. Make a better life for you and your child regardless of whether he is there to support you or not. He may come around in the long run, but you have bigger issues to worry about. Your child deserves to be raised in an atmosphere where they will know that nothing is their fault, with parent(s) who feel as good about their decisions as possible, even if it is difficult to show. Make a better life for yourself and prove to the ex that you don't "need" him, but would like to make it work. If he wants to make it work as well, make sure he goes to counseling with you and does it as a couple. If he truly wants it to work, he'll be more than willing to prove it. Best of luck :)

- Response by dangerdad71, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Seattle, Political / Government

Frankly, the very idea that he vacated a month after you gave birth, is enough to make you continue the distance from him...for any man who would leave a feminine after she has reproduced by him, is a sorry example of a human being.
I would focus more on the other guy, because who is to say, that your ex might not leave you AGAIN for the next woman who is in his eye sight??????????????

play it safe and follow your heart! either way you can't lose! keep things flowing with the new guy. tell your ex want the real deal; meaning a ring to show how serious he is before you take him on! let him work for you as much as you want him back! it's gona be hard, but you have to show him that your serious and need to see action! if i were you, i wouldn't put all my eggs in 1 basket! so go for whoever gives you the ring first! ;)
good luck!

- Response by ineedamiracle, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Toronto, Who Cares?

I AM NEUTRAl IN THIS bUT I dont value him very hIGHlY

i say don't do it, cuz if he left u for another girl once he may do it again down the road. but if u truly believe he has changed & there's still potential in him then do what ur heart tells u. to me, it seems like ur heart is telling u to take him back or u wouldn't be on here asking for reassurance about your decision, but then again, it also seems like u have doubts in him or else u wouldn't need to ask what other people think about the situation u're in. i don't know how serious u are with ur ex so based on what u're saying i'm just giving a brief input on how guys tend to repeat their mistake if they did it the first time. but overall, take it slow with him & take care of urself with or without him. =)

- Response by kayimaybach, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25, Vancouver

i don't think it's a good idea for you to get back with a guy who left you while you were giving birth to his child.

- Response by le_gem735713, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Miami, Who Cares?

hello everyone
my name is Vivian i want to thank Dr Ugbokhare for his wonderful work he has done for me. this man is the best spell caster i have ever come across as long as the earth is concerned, i was into a relationship for 7years until a girl came to desttroy my relationship by seducing my husband and because of that my husband was not having time for me anymore and this was really hurting my feeling cause i love this man with all my heart and i am ready do to anything for him. i keep searching online spell caster and they were scamming me of my money until i met Dr Ugbokhare who cast a reunite spell for me to bring my ex husband back. so i can proudly direct you to Dr Ugbokhare through his email address: xxxxxxxxxx cause he is the only real spell caster i have found online.once more i saw a very big thanks to this great spell who wipe away my tears. please and please make sure you contact this man cause he is the only person that can make you happy just the way i am now. xxxxxxxxxx is the best email you can contact.

- Response by vivian44567898, A Married Girl, Female, 66 or older, Sydney

Hello to all that is reading these reviews. I just wanted to let you guys know that you should not fret or worry. If Dr.Zack Balo says that he will help you, thats exactly what he does. I came to Dr.Zack with an EXTREMELY complicated case and I had huge doubts that something can be done; but I went for it anyways. And I am glad that I did. As I receive results from the xxxxxxxxxx, I am learning lessons in patience & postive thinking. Those 2 things are key to getting thru all of this. So to everyone, dont give up hope. Do whatever you have to do to stay postive! The results will come as long as you truly believe that they will, email to contact him is xxxxxxxxxx or phone number +2348078927387.

- Response by 6fenedoloin99, A Guy Critical, Male, 26-28

94% - I need a good spell caster to bring back my husband after 4 years of break up please help guestbook?
93% - I want to post a comment to a good spell caster that will bring back my husband and a guest book?
83% - I need a real spell caster that we help me to bring my ex husband back?
83% - I need strong spell caster to bring my husband back?
83% - I need a good spell caster to help me bring my ex back with ebay?
83% - I really need a good spell caster who will help me to bring back my ex lover in usa?
82% - I realy need help i need a spell caster to help me bring me ex wife or husband back?
82% - I really need a good and the best spell caster that can help me bring back my ex wife immediately?
81% - I need my ex back immediately with the help of a great spell caster and he who can also help me bring my divorced husband?

- Response by castiva45, Female, 26-28, Fashion

I just got my ex back with the help of Priest Ajigar the love spell caster i own all thanks to Priest Ajigar for bringing her back to me i saw how people testified of how Priest Ajigar has been of help to them helping them to revive their marriage and getting their ex back i contacted him on 26 and on 28 of september She came back to me and promised me she will never leave me again all thanks to High Priest Ajigar for his kind help and in case you are looking for a good and powerful spell caster that will bring your ex back or make your husband or wife love you the more and care for you just contact him on (xxxxxxxxxx)

- Response by frankjacob, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35

How are you? i just wanted to let you know...that things worked out very well..well i should have told u this..a week ago..but i wanted to email u when i was fully confident that things are workin out... yuangi is back wid me..our relationship is just like before the first time we met...
Ok Dr Obodo
xxxxxxxxxx
cell +2348155425481

- Response by anounymous, An Engaged Girl, Female, 26-28, Other Profession

Life was colourless before Doc Obodo helped me with a love spell to reunite with the father of my children. My will to live and enjoy life is back now that my family is saved. I will never feel lonely again. Thank you Doc Obodo of xxxxxxxxxx for bringing my husband back to me! need help call Doc @ +2348155425481

Karen, UK

I lost my 5 years relationship during October 2013. My ex left me with so much pains and since then i have been heart broken and shattered. I have contact many spell casters and they rip me off without any result. I have Emailed so many sites online looking for a good spell caster till i was directed by a 22years old girl to Dr.okalo At first i never believed him?but after i did as he directed my ex came back to me, and now he never cheat on me,he love and respect me. if you have any problem i quickly advice you to contact him now on this email: xxxxxxxxxx , i assure you that once you follow his direction all your problem will be solve and gone forever.

- Response by caston7231, Female, 29-35, Cordoba, Technical

To err is human to forgive is divine. The choice is yours but at least he didn't cheat on you right he just didn't know at the time what he wanted I would say give him one more chance and if it doesnt work out than at least you tried right

- Response by melissabubble14, A Sportif, Female, 22-25, Edmonton, Medical / Dental