The Old Flame on Facebook
Dating / 9:48 PM - Tuesday September 21, 2010

The Old Flame on Facebook

There is this old flame (as i like to call him)who keeps appearing on facebook and then dissapearing. Every few months when im on facebook, sometimes his name pops up and it kinda catches me off guard because last time i checked he deactivated his account. then if i go to his account again a few days later its gone. I know he doesnt block me because when he has his profile running nothing is changed and he still has the same post from many many months ago. This has been happening ever since i started dating my boyfriend over a year ago. Im rather curious, do u think he reactivates his account to check up on me? Or am I thinking to much into this. Im confused as to why he mostly keeps his account deactivated and then activates it for only a few days.

Deja vu...didn't I see this question earlier??

At any rate, it's possible...just possible...that his activity doesn't have bupkis to do with you.

I think you're wayyyyyyyy overthinking this.

- Response by kaffroake, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

Does it really matter? Should you even care given you have a b/f and you don't have an interest in the "old flame" anymore? Or do you?

Well how would you even know this if you weren't constantly checking to see if his profile is active. I think you are a bit obsessed here. Unless you have had some form of contact with him then I highly doubt this has anything to do with you. My suggestion would be to stop caring what he does. He's an ex and you have a boyfriend!