Why do men choke women during sex?
Sex & Intimacy / 1:24 PM - Monday September 20, 2010

Why do men choke women during sex?

Uh, thats not a normal thing. The only thing that comes to my mind is that the guy is trying to kill the girl.

- Response by shanegalang, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Transportation

There is a certain amount of arousal in it for them but it's also suppose to intensify your orgasm. It's dangerous play. Don't do it if it makes you uncomfortable. I don't believe most men are into that type of bondage/ fetish behavior. The ones who are need willing partners to engage in this with.

- Response by melmac, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

Real men do not. The internet is fake, it is not a depiction of reality. It may come close to showing real events and real things criminally insane people do to each other and it has tremendous shock value for some people, but it is not real in the end.. It is just a short representation of reality shown for a brief moment...

- Response by timeforanoverhaul, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Managerial

they think it turns the woman on..
yuck!

I don't.

Maybe he's into domination?

Erotic asphyxiation is the intentional restriction of oxygen to the brain for sexual arousal. It is also called asphyxiophilia, autoerotic asphyxia, hypoxyphilia, or breath control play. Colloquially, a person engaging in the activity is sometimes called a gasper.

...:)

They are watching too much porn?

- Response by usarmy24id, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Celebrity

I can't help it...
My dick's THAT BIG!

Interesting, I just asked the same question on here not long ago myself when I was seeing a guy from the Philadelphia area. Hmmm....

- Response by hikingjunkie1, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Philadelphia, Financial / Banking

Because I like it and ask him to.

The first time he didn't ask and I was nervous for a second, I had no clue why he would touch me in such a ~typically~ violent way, but before I could think about the risk I was immediately aroused. I was more aware of small sensations, more turned on, It was fabulous. We were just kissing then and his touch was not rough but very gentle, he knew to be delicate.

It's not some freak fetish. It's just... an additive. It's just a little diversity. We don't do it every time, but occasionally. Usually when I ask or I move his hands to my neck.

If you mean choking with his dick/gagging a woman, that's a totally different story and I am not down for that nonsense.

- Response by sweetness04, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Artist / Musician / Writer

The Collar?

Because some chicks are into being choked and ask for it. Heck, some demand it.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Military