Anal sex and unfortunate and embarrassing accidents?
Sex & Intimacy / 3:03 PM - Monday September 13, 2010

Met this girl and we were intimate for the 1st time. I did everything to her (mostly oral) to give her multiple orgasms and she said I was amazing, which was nice. While we were having sex doggy style (which was about our 6th different position), I asked if I could finger her butt and she said yes. She said she couldn't feel much but it didn't hurt. Then I asked her if I could fuck her in the ass. She said she had only done it a few times and hadn't liked it, but she thought it would be different with me. Again, she said it didn't hurt, but she couldn't feel much, but was happy to give me what I wanted, because I had given her so much pleasure.

After a few minutes of thrusting, I started to notice shit on the condom and an odor. I stopped, told her not to worry, wiped her and me off and resumed. But it happened again in a minute. We stopped and both took quick showers, then resumed vaginal sex.

She was horrified, but I told her it happens from time to time. She was so thankful that I didn't freak and we had a great time in spite of the accident.

But my question...I've done this before and it has only happened one other time with one other person. How can it be prevented? I brought up enemas, but she said, "that's unnatural" (which is ironic, since that's what a lot of ppl say about anal sex). Do some women have more of a propensity for this kind of thing, or was it a matter of her being too full or something like that?

Any insight would be appreciated. Please, if you are going to give me the whole Drew Pinsky line about the ass being an exit, not an entrance and all that crap (pardon the pun), then spare us both the trouble and don't reply.

I NEVER have imprompu anal sex, EVER.

I have "good days" and "bad days" and anal ain't happening on a bad day. Ever. Pardon my being crude, but if my stools are the least bit soft, I don't so anal. And I don't do enemas because introducing a ton of water sounds like a horrible idea.

And I KNOW what kind of day it is because I CHECK. I clean myself out obsessively and meticulously before every single encounter, precisely to avoid situations like what you were in. I would be horrified if there were any kind of complications like that-- how unsexy can ya get?

The thing about anal is that the rectum has two sphincters. There shouldn't be any waste between them, so if you're only penetrating a couple inches, there's no need to really clean out. But if you're pentetrating beyond that, you're just hitting intestine and there can be any amount of waste in there. That's not an issue for "some women," it's just how the human body functions-- yours included. There's absolutely nothing wrong with HER.

Next time just have her clean out.

- Response by anie01, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Teaching

I do anal all the time and this has never happened to me but I am of the understanding that its a frequent occurance for other people. The enema idea isn't bad if you're only doing it once a month but it's not safe to use enema's for this purpose on a regular basis. My guess would be that at the time you were trying to have anal sex her body was producing and getting ready to dispose itself of fecal waste and would explain why it happened. Having to prep for anal sex takes the fun out of it but for some people it's necessary. Have her plan ahead by emptying her bowels before your next romp and see if that helps. I would also suggest that the two of you go get tested for STD's and whatnot so you can try anal without the condom. Condom's only seem to exacerbate this problem.

Good Luck!

Why do you think Gay Men take enemas regularly? For this very reason. And, most women I have known, that were going to partake in this activity, DID in fact prepare for it, ahead of time. If she is not willing to do that, I would say to either accept this side affect or not do it with her.

The thing I am really stuck on is the fact that she said, she couldn't feel much? I have never heard another human being say that when talking about their anal sex experience.

IJS

She should have gone to the bathroom, and used an enema.

i would think that she should go and have a bowl movment before engaging in anal sex. then you will greatly reduce the amount and or chances of getting your member covered in dookie

- Response by guy5432, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, New York, Who Cares?

Wow..multiple...go you dog you.

Anyway, Why the butt--excuse political correct--Anal. Excuse me but that is where we all poop. Umm, funny that she said un-natural and really dumb at the same time--she should of took something and if she didn't want to and you agreed anyway--well, expect POOP...my dear.

- Response by pinknblu, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

All I know about this topic is this: Porn film actresses, who do a lot of anal scenes, time their eating, watch their diets very carefully, and also have an enema X hours before a film shoot. Now I think a little poop and a smell go with the territory, but I can understand how a girl would be self-conscious.

if she hadnt pooped before you do anel then yes it happens do it only after she poops it will be very clean

- Response by abare, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Houston, Who Cares?

You're lucky. I was with a woman once and we were also engaging in anal sex in the doggy position. I came inside of her and when I pulled out, she shit right then and there. I'm talking a full length log. She seemed quite surprised when it happened, and said she did not feel it happening. On another occasion, I was with the very same woman, this time she was on her back with her ass at the edge of the bed. I was in her ass and again when I pulled out, she unloaded. I never fucked her in the ass again.

hey...Shit happens

LOL..... Noobs.
I have always prepped when there was even the slightest possibility of anal. Personally, I follow suit like the 'pros' and make sure to take a dump and use an enema or 2 to clean out. Actually, I have found that it also depends on how much you have eaten that day and how much is 'waiting' to leave inthe digestive tract. Sometimes a quick dump will be enough, most of the time not.
If shes done anal before, she should know that much and be able to judge if shes empty enough or not before she lets you in.

- Response by rayannem86, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Hospitality

Nasty!!! The reason she didn't feel anything is because she was full of crap, impacted. But hey , you took care of that. I would not have been able to continue with any of it.

- Response by pennyxoc, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Well, I don't have any advice that will help you but as for me, I only do anal sex once in 5 years...after my colonoscopy procedure!!!

Ha ha

- Response by azianchemistry, A Player, Female, 46-55, San Francisco, Who Cares?

must have just been a o shit thing I have had lots of anal sex and never got poo on his tool or finger

Oh, that is SOOOOO icky-poo!

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?