Why is my husband always too tired to have sex with me?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:39 AM - Sunday September 05, 2010

I am 22 years old and have been married to my husband for 2 years. I am also 9 months pregnant and have 2 children. I am always in the mood to for sex and affection. But my husband always says he is "too tired". He sleeps 8 hours a night on work days and takes naps! I take care of the kids all day and still have energy to show affection towards him. It is making me feel real insecure about myself. Also makes me feel like I have to beg him to show me that he is still interested in me. He gets upset when I try to get him excited by touching him when we are in bed and says "I cant help it that I am tired" in an agrivated voice. We even get into arguments because he rejects me every night and it makes me frustrated! I have tried backing off and seeing if he comes onto me but that doesnt work and he doesnt understand I have needs too. The only time he seems interested is if he looks at porn or we are watching a movie with a sex scene. Is this something to be concerned about and what can I do? I need help, this is really making me feel like there is no interest from his side of the relationship!

Yes, you should be concerned if your age is correct. Please consider seeing a therapist to help you both. At your age, sex should not be an issue. You should be able to get 6 times a week several times a day. Did you gain weight after you had kids?

- Response by int24h, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Alternative Medicine

That's because you were JUST SO FIRED UP TO GET MARRIED.
Now... you're on Kid #3! and, he's showing indifference.

Dad's an asshole, wanting you to get an education, huh?

Do you think he is gettin His fill elsewhere> ? d

hmmmmmm sounds like my wife when I ask for sex lol YA ALL NEED TO SIT DOWN AND tALK is his job stressfull?

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Transportation

one thing that could be the problem is once sex gets put on hold for a while the libido dies off so once out of the habit you dont miss it as much.
you could try waking him up with sex in the morning, its usually a great way to start the day off. or maybe even ease into by going down on him in the morning and get him back into the habit of sex. then it should only be a matter of time til he wants to rip your clothes off

- Response by viciouslover, A Married Girl, Female, 22-25, Self-Employed