My boyfriend has a habit of rubbing or touching his penis, how can i get him to stop?
Sex & Intimacy / 8:21 AM - Saturday September 04, 2010

It doesn't matter what my boyfriend is doing when he has an available hand, he will rub, grab or play with his penis,sometimes to the point where he makes himself hard, it bothers me and I told him about it, and he is trying to stop. I am very sexual and would like to have sex every day, he turns me down when I initate sex. It is only when he wants to which is every 2-3 nights. I am becoming very fustrasted because i know he loves me and I love him, what do I do?

Wow. Two sentences. Two completely unrelated thoughts.

Which one is the real problem I wonder?

Maybe he's not the one if his desire for you has waned already. Most guys that age like sex once a day.

1. He's just adjusting himself.

2. Not every man likes it sex every day.

...:)

Stop worrying, he's a man he constantly adjusts himself and touches himself. It has nothing to do with you unless he's doing it to the exclusion of having sex, which he isn't. Some guys aren't the energizer bunnies when it comes to sex; but each guy is different so don't use the masses to judge one man. If you know he loves you, then you have nothing to worry about. Now if he was letting some other woman rub and touch him, then I'd get worried.

A good percentage of men touch, feel, and/or adjust themselves often. Most of them, including me; However, do it in private. Why; He doesn't want sex more often, is a mystery to me. Most young men would jump at the chance to have daily sex. Was he that way in the beginning?

- Response by surhomme64, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older

"to the point where he makes himself hard?"

OK folks... Thats not simply normal 'adjusting his junk.'

Sweetie, I'd say that despite the 'love' there's a strong probability hes not the right one for you. If your sex drives are this far off now, you cant expect them to correct themselves in the future as you get more accustomed to each other.

This is the first time I've heard of this. Definitely an adolescent issue for which I have no answer. I would tell him that if he wants to touch it to save it for the bedroom when you're both together. As far as him not wanting sex as much as you - MAJOR red flag. I would suggest you move on and find someone with a similar sex drive. I was married 18 years to a woman who had a lesser sex drive and because of it my sexual self-esteem was literally destroyed by her and she also, used sex as a weapon to get back at me if we were fighting. No thanks, going forward I will not settle for a woman with a lesser sex drive.

- Response by A Creative, Male, 46-55, Boston, Other Profession

when you notice him doing it, tell him "leave it alone it'll grow" and walk away...he'll stop.

- Response by A Father Figure, Male, 66 or older, New Orleans, Transportation

good morning i am divyansh yadav i have also rid of this habbit
i usally touch my penis when i sea a beuaty full girl , item song on tv so told your boyfriend that don't see item song in tv and when ever he rub the penis told goto tolet

- Response by dy46321, Female, 66 or older, Pushkar

I find this very gross when I'm sitting right beside him and my boyfriend does this!! I understand the sweaty balls or the pinching and they have to adjust but when you sit there just holding it or tapping it with your fingers or maybe a rub here and there I look at him with discgust!! I have asked him several times to stop and just itch or adjust then move on instead of just holding it or go somewhere else in private I am more than willing to hold his shaft anytime he needs it I guess it just doesn't feel the same but I sure in the hell don't want to witness all that and not be involved GEESH!!!

- Response by csalladedust30, Female, 36-45

I have no answer! I have the same problem with my husband. It disgusts me especially when he would rather play with himself than me! And I'm attractive! I was a hooters girl two years ago!! But he constantly runs his penis and usually to the point of hard! My sex drive is higher, but my self touching could never match his. Ugh

DISGUSTED!!!

- Response by A Married Girl, Female, 36-45

just do it for him

- Response by windyday, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?