Why is this woman always wearing a tight blouse, unbuttoned to show her cleavage?
Sex & Intimacy / 8:32 AM - Friday September 03, 2010

I work with a woman that ALWAYS wears some fashion of a white blouse that fits snug and with out falter she wears the top buttons undone which puts her cleavage and sometimes the top of her bra in plain view.
She is an good looking woman all around and its very difficult to not look. I try to be professional and not look, but I'm a guy, I like looking at tits.

Is she fishing for comments?
Does she get off on the attention?

Update: September 03, 2010.
I have an uncontrolable urge..and its out of control.. I want to drop pennies down her shirt and make a wishes.

- Asked by proteus, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Who Cares?

This is very difficult to perceive based on what you wrote.
Please post a dozen or more pictures of this woman, available for all to view, so we can better comment on your situation.
Thank You! ;)

- Response by andrewj5267, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Miami, Teaching

She is certainly sending a 'signal' isn't she? She is the one who should be concerned about her professional appearance and what she is projecting. If what you say is accurate I'm sure you aren't the only one who has noticed.

- Response by ocelotspot, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

This is not a joke..fashon these days for woman is ridiculous..the tops are made to fit lower and tighter..you either go with it or look like a bag lady in a oversized top. You sometimes have to buy a top to go under them to keep everything from falling out..She is not fishing for compliments..she is just lol blessed and you keep looking! Smile

- Response by cjs1991, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Teaching

It is her right to dress as she wants.I like clevage and should not have to button up so people like you don't make comments.Try concentrating on your work not her clevage.

maybe she's looking for a future sexual harassment settlement.

- Response by usarmy24id, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Celebrity

Some people think that women do that to brag to EACH OTHER.

- Response by thundermist04167, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

hey who,s complaining right ? sounds good here

- Response by walt3289, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Managerial

She maybe gets off on attention. But will be offended if you make any comments. If you have to look, look but keep it on the low. that might be the same woman bringing up sexual harrasement at work. Because you don't know her intentions.
err on the cautious side. The "look but don't touch" or in this case "look but don't comment" motto is a must.

- Response by 2hot2handle, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45, Financial / Banking

She knows her tits are a great asset and she loves showing them. She gets off on the attention and she wants compliments.

- Response by sweet14u, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55

she may be fishing to get fucked.

She wants the attention and basically she gets it. if you really feel uncomfortable maybe mention it to someone in charge and have them speak to her about it.

I see that all the time on all kinds of women.

If she says nothing, your good to go. If she complains and calls you a pervert, just say something along the lines of "I'm not the one walking around with my tits hanging out in the open. If you don't want anyone to look, then consider using the rest of the buttons that the shirt came with."

If a woman is wearing revealing or suggestive clothing, I am going to look. If she doesn't like the attention then she should dress more conservatively.

- Response by A Creative, Male, 29-35

I can't speak to unbuttoning blouses, but I do find that I am constantly hiking up blouses and even camisoles meant to provide more coverage. Clothes are made low cut and usually for women who are fairly flat-chested. As a DD (although I don't look that big), it's tough. I think it's fine when I get dressed in the morning and look at myself straight on in the mirror, but then realize that some men are looking at me from above or see more than I'd like when I lean over. I do not dress suggestively. It is purely unintentional.

- Response by A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Los Angeles, Other Profession

I'm sorry, but I call BS on the women saying they can't help it. I've seen too many women at work who are well endowed and don't dress to show off their chest. On the other hand I use to work with a woman who's hard nipples showed through her shirt everyday. Now I know they make bras that are less revealing and they make covers to make her nipples less revealing. I'm hard pressed to believe that she doesn't realize her nipples are showing through her shirt. What if a guy who is well endowed, dressed to show how well endowed he is. He could claim that he wasn't doing that, but I'm pretty sure plenty of women would be complaining to management. They'd say things like they were offended by how he was dressed. Give me a break.

- Response by rjack90, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Science / Engineering