Does my married coworker have feelings for me?
Married Life / 12:34 AM - Thursday September 02, 2010

We joke and talk all the time, in person and online at work and outside work. After playing a minor prank on him and he reciprocated, I went to see him. He literally glowed as he smiled at me. Over the course of a ten minute conversation, the smile remained on his face, he looked straight at me and his eyes shined. Even my husband doesn't look at me like that.

You are both married and I'm not going to pass judgement but...this "relatioship" sounds fun but just make sure you examine all the ramifications of it before you dive in!!

- Response by mrwondering11, A Creative, Male, Who Cares?, Portland, Managerial

That would make me feel very uncomfortable.I would feel he is looking for someone to cheat with.I would soon end his hopes of achieving this.

He may just want to jump your bones but I'm not really sure. He might test the waters soon to see what you're willing to do. He obviously is okay with playful flirting, maybe more. The question is, are you? It's probably not worth it. If he's a cheat, he's a cheat. Are you willing to risk your marriage? Chances are it would end up being what it's cracked up to be if your curiosity keeps digging at you. He's married and a coworker to boot, it probably wouldn't last.

Could you not act like such a ho at work?

You're married and so is he.

Act like it.

I would put a stop to this now. Feelings or no feelings, it is taking away majorly from what could be worked on with your spouse. When all is said and done, someone is going to expect more than the other wants to give, and then one is going back to work on things with their spouse while the other is crying and looking embarrased at work. I know the attention feels great, but it's not worth it. The easy way out is hardly ever the best way. Think about it and I wish you the best.

- Response by fallleaves, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45

Sounds like it, back away. Your intuition is telling you there could be a problem at some point. Make sure that he doesn't think you are flirting with him. Danger zone.

- Response by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 56-65