How many straight guys out there have experiences prostate stimulation???? What are your thoughts?
Sex & Intimacy / 7:30 PM - Tuesday August 31, 2010

- Asked by iwanaknow, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles

How many profiles you got??!!??

...........:B)

- Response by beemerdoc, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Celebrity

I will NOT identify myself. However, I have ALWAYS allowed my "Female" lovers to have their way with my Ass. I really really like having Anal sex with them and willingly allow them to prop my Ass up and do me the same way. I would KILL any man who wanted to get near to my Ass, However I have found that my Prostrate can be stimulated and is enjoyable.... I have NEVER met a woman who was opposed to this idea....... :)

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Retired

I recently had my first prostate massage, which was part of a handjob. It felt really great! My orgasm was more relaxed and easier than usual, and the feeling of a finger up my butt was exciting.

I've learned that one of the myths is that anal stimulation is a sign of being gay...not for me at least. It was done by a woman, and I've never had nor have any interest in sex with other men. I'm not even turned on by the idea of threesomes that would include another man.

- Response by teddysalad, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Buffalo, Who Cares?

Well, simply said. Fucking amazing. If she does it right. I am totally comfortable with it too

- Response by john0220, A Guy Critical, Male, 22-25, Cincinnati

It feels great. If you get a girl that is willing to play that way you will never regret it.

- Response by proteus, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Pittsburgh, Who Cares?

No thanks.

I've seen it on the internet and it doesn't look like the guy is having any better time than the other ones.

I know what I like and that's not it.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Celebrity

There will be no honest answers to your question. Nobody wants to be the butt of the jokes that will ensue.

- Response by william45, A Career Man, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Teaching