I'm 5'3", my boyfriend is 6'5". Are there any positions that can make the difference in size easier?
Sex & Intimacy / 2:59 PM - Monday August 30, 2010

I have a condition where my uterus is tilted forward and sex can be painful. Deeper penetration is the worst. It's starting to affect our relationship and being intimate is important for any relationship.

Girl on top, that way you control how deep it goes.

on your back with your guy standing... get pillows to raise your hips to the right angle so he can penetrate you and not go so deep.... also have him stroke at a smooth pace in and out not trying to slam into you with every thrust and not to jerk you around.....
the other in cowgirl with you on top but be in a position to control the depth with your legs wrapped over his or with your feet flat on the floor....

- Response by coco, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45, Charlotte, Technical

Me and my sweetie have about the same height difference as you and your guy. I have a tilted uterus, too.

I would encourage you to pick up a copy of the Kama Sutra. It will give you tons of ideas on different positions to use.

It's never been an issues for us.

It's funny that I'm about 5'3" and my bf is 6'5 too. I don't have anything different like you though. The best position for us is doggie style but I'm lying on top of him, not the other way around. It usually works! Also if he comes in deep, use your vag muscle to put pressure and slow him down. If it's too deep, you should let him know to not hurt you. That's how I communicate with my bf. Good luck!

- Response by hwildqt, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Seattle, Student

Oh also, use different size of pillow in between you two to see Which is best the angle so that he could still penetrate you deep but it wouldn't hurt you.

Cowgirl or Reverse cowgirl. That way you get to control depth more. regular (facing him) is probably better with the uterus tilt.

Many women have a tipped uterus, so you are not alone. Try sitting on your partner, ie, "cowgirl". You can control his thrusts so it won't hurt. Also let him know your limits.

him behind you and entering you from the side laying down is less pressure. Or woman on top with you leaning more forward that way you have the control.