Should i accept this girl as my husband's facebook friend?
Married Life / 7:43 PM - Sunday August 22, 2010

should i accept this girl as my husband's facebook friend?

this chick in town that cuts hair, who is hot to all the guys and has even cut my husband's hair several times has invited him to be her friend on facebook. she really doesnt know him all that well and he is in jail til the 10th of september. i have access to his facebook because he gave it to me but i dont really want to accept her as his friend but what should i do? if i ignore the request she may know it was me if she knows or finds out he is in jail right now. or do i just accept her and see if she will try to write him a message that is private or something? what would yall do?

Update: August 22, 2010.
well i figured she dont know him well enough to even know his in jail til the 10th of september. so i went ahead and accepted her so she's thinking he is the one that accepted her and if her intentions are bad i will catch her in the act sending personal flirty messages and stuff cuz i check my husband's facebook account. but of course she doesnt know or need to know i do that ;) pretty smart of me huh! cuz if she's wanting him or wanting to write him behind my back not knowing he is in jail she will be writing him a private message sometime soon and i'm pretty sure it will be before he gets out on sept 10. so i accepted her so i can easily catch her. kinda smart of me huh? lol

- Asked by lilmisscheery, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, San Antonio, Who Cares?

I would probably tell my husband about it. He'd probably tell me to delete her. I can't imagine why he would want someone like that as a friend on FB anyway since he doesn't really know her.

Since it's his account, you should probably ask him about it.

If you don't want to ask him, just ignore the request and let him decide when he gets back. He might not like it if you just deleted her on your own.

- Response by mrscleaver16, A Married Girl, Female, 56-65

I wouldn't accept or reject any friend requests without my husbands approval...on his account

Its really ok if they sit there for awhile...you don't need to do anything with them...I have tons of them sitting...folks I don't know offhand...but come from friends...heh. I just leave them in limbo...I suggest you do the same on your hubby's account...unless he tells you different. :)

sometime people on face book try to see how many friends they can have listed on their page. it may be just that anyone whom she may have had contact with, she reaching out to them to add them to her page.

you said it yourself he really doesnt know her, plus he's in jail right now. i may be wrong about this but, you said all the guys thinks she Hot so that may be the reason you are questioning if you should add her.

add her and see what's up but i'm sure there's nothing to it other then her wanting to add people to her list.

btw your Hot too so don't worry about her been a threat or competition for your husband's attention.

God Bless

- Response by tleeb, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Dallas, Other Profession

I'd say know. It is your right, on behalf of your husband. It doesn't matter what she thinks one way or the other.

You could, but, then... tell HIM about it...
but, she might figure something if you don't.
You don't want her going for conjugal visits!

Just leave it in his inbox for when he checks it.

- Response by kalicalendar16, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35

Leave it for him to decide.

You do nothing. Allow him to make that decision and deal with the aftermath later.

- Response by mikehug, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Cleveland

man...women are Scary...

Why is it that you do not have you own face book page?
And as mentioned it is possible that she is connecting with clients..check her page , she may be collecting friends .People seem to do that .
And say she does send an flirt note. Or say your husband is home accepts her as a friend and she does flirt ,don't you trust your husband?
Personally I would just get my own page , ignore her request and anyone else's and let my husband deal with it.

I think your plan is a set for stress for you.

Well Einstein! You will be just fine until he DOES get out and gets on Facebook again.

How do you think he will figure, that this girl got accepted as his friend, when he did not do it?

I have the feeling that you just opened a huge can of worms. This girl writing FLIRTY messages to your husband, might be the least of your problems.

When he finds out you violated his trust and were snooping... you might wish YOU were in jail.