Would you believe me if I said I have a spiritual connection to someone and it's ruining my life?
Dating / 12:13 AM - Sunday August 22, 2010

This is what I experienced:

- Being able to hear his thoughts and feel his emotions, physically, as if they were my own
- Waking up to him not being there physically but being inside my entire body spiritually where he's moving my hands and eyes while seeing through them
- Being able to feel him touching me and to be able to touch him just from the two of us thinking about one another though we aren't physically together
- Having dreams of one another but having the same dream (where it's shared)
- Being able to hear what the other person hears around them even though you aren't together physically
- Being able to taste what they taste and taste them or smell what they smell even though we aren't together physically
- Having dreams of people they know before you even meet them
- Having an energy between the two of you that feels as if it's all around you while time seems as if it stopped
- When you touch each other's hand it feels as if it's your own body and there's a cold tingle like energy between you
- Being able to make love to one another just by thinking about it even though you aren't with each other physically
- Being able to feel the other person at any time during the day if they start thinking about you though you aren't together physically
- Knowing people who look exactly like you and other strange coincidences
- When the two of you are together there's a light that comes from you and other people become strangely drawn to you and either want to touch you or talk to you or hate you strongly
- Having visions of angels and find out you have new psychic abilities
- Being brought together even if you aren't willing to
- Having strong similarities to the point where you do the exact same things physically at the exact same time

Do you believe me or do you think I'm crazy

Some people have this gift to a greater or lesser degree. I have attempted to reach this stage but failed.I dont think you crazy, I think you are gifted. Duggers,

You're anonymous but I'm guessing that I don't know you or know what your reputation for telling the truth is. I give anyone in that situation the benefit of the doubt. I believe that you believe this. O have never had such an experience..

- Response by mikehug, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Cleveland

I have heard of this before. I do not have it personally, but I stumbled upon it online. You are gifted in some spiritual way.Try googling 'psychic' or something similar to that like 'psychic experiences'. There is a website (sorry, can't remember name) where others with your gifts write in and share their experiences.There is also a term 'empath' used for those who can sense others' emotions.Your curiosity about your gifts is a good start to discovering more about it.

I'm an atheist. Such a thing to me is not only improbable but virtually unsupported by factual evidence.

I believe in matter and energy but I do not believe there is a human being alive able to experience that.

My stand is always to be critical of everything. Until I have proof (aside from personal anecdotes) its where I am.

- Response by desota18, A Creative, Male, 22-25, Self-Employed