Have anyone in Alabama heard about people getting $500 x-tra in food stamps???
In The News / 2:25 PM - Thursday August 19, 2010

have anyone in Alabama heard about people getting $500 x-tra in food stamps???

Remember in some cities the people on welfare was given $900 of food stamps to help with back to school? Well I heard that they are also giving people on food stamps $500 to help with back to school. I called my case worker but can't get through and would like to know if anyone knows about this in Alabama let me know.

- Asked by rhondacarpenter17, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45

I can't understand why they would give extra food stamps for back to school. It seems to me that people would need more money for school clothing since most of the kids are going to qualify for the free lunch program.

- Response by birdland, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Who Cares?

Translation: The Obama regime is paying off voters before the election with unearned $500 or $900 bonus payments to ensure their votes.

Yes I have heard that they are suppose to be giving the $500 away starting 8/23/2010

Where are you guys getting this information? I cant find anything online or anywhere about this. I just dont think it can be true.